The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 861 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.3.8 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 861 errorHandler->error

Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

MASK ON player complaint

Steam Name of Offending Player(s): MASK ON

Steam ID of Offending Player(s): STEAM_0:0:59674829

Map the event happened on: took place on 3 maps, one i dont know the name of, second was kakariko village, and third was a ship map, i think roy the ship.

Date of event: 2020-03-16

What Happened?: It started on the first map, he was constantly using the ccd snowman to ice people, and each time he did it i killed him, because its kosable, that was all there. Second was on kakariko, things start to pick up a little here, it started when he shot at me accidently when someone else was shooting him, i then reported him and kept the report, i dont think he liked that, he began to say "cheny deserved to die anyway, he used a bunny crystal", this was said multiple times, i will admit to saying "this guy will be toxicity banned before the end of the week" twice, at which point jake told me to stop, so i did. Now, third map is where things really pick up the pace, he kept talking shit through out the map, nothing memorable though, just calling me a crybaby and some other remarks similar to this, but he kept using the grimoire to TP me off ledges and things of that sort, and even sometimes just TPing me to piss me off, when i told jake he started saying that he didnt do that, and claiming that i was lying, but damage logs dont lie, he was slain once by jake, but after that one, he kept doing it and jake stopped caring (not to jakes fault I completely understand why he would give up) After that i just left. The only things i admit to doing were: kosing/killing when he did something kosable, keeping reports, and saying that he will get toxicity banned before the end of the week, thats all that really happened on part, this guy was consistently targeting me, rdming me, and talking shit about through out 3 maps.

Witnesses: I guess jake, that was the only reliable person on at the time, but through out it this guy did not receive any type of warning through the mic, all he got were slays, and being told to stop TPing people with the grimoire, but i was warned through mic to "stop being toxic"

Evidence:i dont have any video clips, though i do have damage logs towards the end of him TPing me off ledges and such:
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/457393626797047859/689163559355023451/mask_on2.png
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/457393626797047859/689163574811033615/mask_on.png
chainy, chany, cheeny, cheesey, cheese, chebby, cheddy, kenny, chad, jeremy bentknee, bently, chendy bedendy, cheny deddy
Find

Messages In This Thread
MASK ON player complaint - ENTch - 03-16-2020, 05:30 PM
RE: MASK ON player complaint - Jake1o - 03-16-2020, 06:38 PM
RE: MASK ON player complaint - ENTch - 03-16-2020, 07:08 PM
RE: MASK ON player complaint - Albinator - 03-16-2020, 06:45 PM
RE: MASK ON player complaint - Unpoke - 04-19-2020, 12:59 AM