The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 861 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.3.8 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 861 errorHandler->error

Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

ScrubScrub -Membership Application

Steam Name: ScrubScrub

Time played on servers?: 50+ hours on TTT and 8+ hours in the lobby

Where did you hear about this server?: I played NTG back when it was popularized and after getting bored of moat, I kinda just came across FRG incidentally, but I'm glad I did.

Have you ever been banned and why?: No, but I got banned from moat cause my brothers account got banned,
and since we used to use the same family computer, I automatically got banned for "Using an ALT act while banned". Never hacked, never will.

Why do you want to join?: IDK where to start, but because of this server I've met some really nice people who're incredibly inclusive (Dylan, BeeBee, Terran, Kazen, etc), and I see there's a lot of love and effort that goes into this server so It would be nice to feel like I'm really apart of the community, and that I'm contributing to something bigger than me.

Referred by: Dylan (He told me about the membership applications)

Additional Details: I have ADHD so sometimes I talk a little to much, It's something I've been working on it with new medications etc, so if you're playing with me you just tell me to shut up and I will.
Find

Messages In This Thread
ScrubScrub -Membership Application - ScrubScrub420 - 07-08-2019, 05:38 PM