The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 861 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.3.8 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 861 errorHandler->error

Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Change: Daybreak Ability

Daybreak is a very good gun with some solid play in my opinion, however every time I use it that's all it feels to me. Just a nice gun.

Daybreak really falls off on it's special suffix:

Has a 1 in X chance to create a star above the target for X seconds. Once the star is destroyed, the target is slowed, and ignited relative to the time it was alive

I do like the idea of this suffix, but It just doesn't work at all on a gun like this. Especially with how the only way it could actually ever work to it's fullest or close to is when you die as you failed to kill your target. If you do kill your target, congratulations your suffix did nothing and that happens too many times to count. I don't exactly like when my gun works better when I die is kinda my point.

Some ideas off the top of my head would be:
X chance to shoot the sun which makes the player revolve around it as well as giving the "Has a 1 in X chance to create a star above the target for X seconds. Once the star is destroyed, the target is slowed, and ignited relative to the time it was alive" (Pretty much the same thing, but a gives the suffix actually something so that the it's a threat immediately)

As for an Alt fire hold R to charge up a fire ball (except more static and no bouncing) like from survive perhaps giving a small phoenix on hit and a small explosion on contact

Comment any other suggestions you feel. I just think Daybreak is pretty boring and could stand to be more unique
Find

Messages In This Thread
Change: Daybreak Ability - GNOME-RCEN4RY - 05-17-2019, 08:43 PM
RE: Change: Daybreak Ability - Terran - 05-17-2019, 10:15 PM
RE: Change: Daybreak Ability - Moz - 05-18-2019, 01:41 AM
RE: Change: Daybreak Ability - Terran - 05-18-2019, 02:06 AM