The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 861 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.3.8 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 861 errorHandler->error

Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Let's talk about challenges and daily quests.

Problem:

So, since coming back to the server recently, the single biggest difference I noticed from when I played about a year ago is how different traitors play. It seems rather than try to actually win, traitors will 90% of the time prioritize getting kills for their quests. I mean, sure they'll get kills, but spraying into a crowd of 4 people to get that final kill for your quest doesn't seem to help. There's a 1:4 Inno/T ratio, and if a Traitor is only killing 2 people consistently to get their quest done, they're hindering their T buddies.

Possible Solutions:

-Make challenges/daily quests not kill based.
-Make challenges/daily quests more focuses on winning the round for your team, whether Inno or Traitor.
-Make challenges/daily quests harder to complete if players are only going for that one or two kill a round.

I'd like to say that this problem probably isn't as easy to fix as just "change the challenges", but I was hoping to shine some light on it so attention was brought to it.

Discuss! ^-^
Find

Messages In This Thread
Let's talk about challenges and daily quests. - Razzation - 01-12-2019, 06:14 AM