The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 861 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.3.8 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 861 errorHandler->error

Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Remove new challenge scroll change

alright so basically tobias added a thing to challenge scrolls making it where you can't gain scroll progress if your karma is below 1000.

I messaged him about it because I obviously thought it was a terrible idea and his response was for me make a thread on the forums about it so here I am.

There's absolutely no reason for this to be added at all. Challenge scrolls are already try hard enough and adding this is just going to make it even more try hard. You'll constantly be worrying about not shooting any innocents or doing anything during the scroll. So say goodbye to joking around with your friends/anyone on the server. Even going past "purposeful rdm", you can easily get below 1000 karma by cross firing people or misjudging a situation and killing the wrong person/people.

We already have the good samaritan challenge theres no need to add this and have people sweating even more over challenge scrolls.

Messages In This Thread
Remove new challenge scroll change - Alex Summers - 01-12-2019, 05:50 AM