The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 861 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.3.8 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 861 errorHandler->error

Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Logic Killing for Bear Traps

I AM THE MASTER OF FINDING BEAR TRAPS, NO ONE CAN TAKE THIS TITLE AWAY FROM ME. IF THERE IS A BEAR TRAP, I'LL FIND IT WHERE EVER IT IS ON THE MAP.

I get bear trapped a lot and when I get bear trapped, I usually shoot the person peaking out the corner. 100% of the time they're the T, but because of the rules I'm in the wrong. I've taken slays because of this. I've had folks go around an open bear trap and refuse to break it, cause they're the T. Then couldn't do anything to the T camping the bear trap.

I would argue if folks that wait for the bear trap to spring and peak the corner should be killable. Usually when folks put a bear trap, they're creating an area of denial. Folks past the bear trap are more likely to be T's cause they're protecting an area. I'm not going to shoot towards the area I just came in (Since that is where innocents are able to be hit from the trap), I'm going to shoot towards the area I'm going to (Cause the Ts are protecting that area).

What if that is an innocent peaking the second you just got bear trap? This has never, ever happened to me. However, I will coincide the fact if folks just place random bear traps and don't camp them, this would kill an innocent once a year.

What if innocents are past the bear trap area? They wouldn't want innocents past that point cause they don't want to get shot when they peak that corner.

I want some logic killing here, they shouldn't be able to dance around it like a fire and I'm unable to do anything cause of it. Bear traps have great hitboxes, TRUST ME I WOULD KNOW, I would argue that if they go through the bear trap they can be killed for it. Or if they actively go around a bear trap, hanging around it, and not destroying it when pointed out. I would like to kill for that.

Most, except the hitboxes, can be applied to barnacles too.
Find

Messages In This Thread
Logic Killing for Bear Traps - Beebee1303 - 01-11-2019, 10:08 PM
RE: Logic Killing for Bear Traps - Terran - 01-11-2019, 10:17 PM
RE: Logic Killing for Bear Traps - Brassx - 01-12-2019, 03:07 AM
RE: Logic Killing for Bear Traps - TJ1524 - 01-12-2019, 07:04 PM
RE: Logic Killing for Bear Traps - Brassx - 01-13-2019, 02:03 AM
RE: Logic Killing for Bear Traps - TJ1524 - 01-13-2019, 08:08 AM