Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

What would your S.P.E.C.I.A.L be?

Strength: 5/10 I can lift things but don't need help unless it's large or weighty

Perception: 6/10 I can see things fairly well without my glasses, even things people wouldn't normally notice. Of course, my other senses are fairly ok or even good. If I wore my glasses consistently its probably a +1 modifier

Endurance: 4/10 Lyme disease, general small frame, and doesn't work out other than walking and climbing hills around campus

Charisma: 3/10 I'm a nerd who plays video games consistently. As much as I'd love to say I can be a dashing rouge that's just not true

Intelligence: 7/10 I'm smarter than most, but not really the smartest in the bunch. I'm at least smart enough to know that I'm stupid enough to not be able to know or do a lot of things.

Agility: 6/10 Not bad when it comes to most things, as my small frame makes it easier to perform most flexible tasks, such as putting my foot behind my head. Lyme, makes it worse sometimes

Luck: 5/10 I have runs of really good and really bad luck. When you consider the spikes of good and bad, I'd say it's about even, maybe even a 6/10 if you really want to stretch it.

And that's it. Fallout is one of my favorite RPGS so I can't help but reply to stuff like this
Find

Messages In This Thread
What would your S.P.E.C.I.A.L be? - Terran - 12-31-2018, 03:21 AM
RE: What would your S.P.E.C.I.A.L be? - Rum and Eggnog Bastard - 01-03-2019, 06:31 AM