The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 861 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.3.8 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 861 errorHandler->error

Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Some Secondary Suggestions

Sapientia

Lord, give me strength.

Sapientia is a revolver that can be implemented as a primordial or above.

*Upon hitting someone, it has a 1 in 6 chance of completely disabling all chances of a proc from the victim for X seconds. EDIT: What this means is that when you proc this trait, the person you attacked will not able to proc a suffix/trait.

Will always roll a guaranteed purge status effects on kill.

Has a chance of rolling a special version of phoenix that replaces fire with holy water (or just light blue fire) burning the victim with the message "You are being cleansed".

Ebony & Ivory

Bang, Bang, Bang! Pull my Devil Trigger.

A pair of semi-automatic pistols that can be fired with slower, more powerful shots or rapid fired sacrificing accuracy and damage for increased bullet output. Primordial +.

Every shot consumes 1 hp, hitting a shot grants 2 hp. Kills with this weapon return all health lost from self harm granted that it was lost within 5 seconds.

Has a high chance of rolling return ammo on headshot.

I thought of this weapon as being a high risk high reward weapon that rewards accuracy, missing shots can put you in dire situations but if you can kill your target fast enough you'll end up being healed.

CROW-1

Using an advanced reloading system, this weapon can reload high capacity weapons at unrivaled speeds.

A high capacity, fully automatic secondary. By pressing the reload key at proper timing, the reload speed of the weapon is drastically improved whereas just letting it reload will take a while.

Honestly the little reload mechanic is already really good, I'm not sure if it would need a trait so I can't really come up with one.

Colt Single Action Army (no clue for an FRG name)

I LOVE to reload during a battle

"This is the greatest handgun ever made. The Colt Single Action Army. Six bullets... More than enough to kill anything that moves."

A classic revolver, what more do I need to say?

*Getting a headshot kill increases reload speed for a short period time, doesn't stack.

*Reloading shortly after a kill grants increased fire rate and damage for a short period of time, does not work with headshot refill trait.

Messages In This Thread
Some Secondary Suggestions - HeisenBurger Summers - 07-09-2018, 08:29 PM
RE: Some Secondary Suggestions - Dumpweed - 07-09-2018, 09:22 PM
RE: Some Secondary Suggestions - Dumpweed - 07-09-2018, 09:30 PM
RE: Some Secondary Suggestions - Terran - 07-10-2018, 08:47 AM
RE: Some Secondary Suggestions - Deadpool - 07-11-2018, 12:30 AM
RE: Some Secondary Suggestions - Glazz - 07-11-2018, 01:45 AM
RE: Some Secondary Suggestions - Dumpweed - 07-11-2018, 01:46 AM
RE: Some Secondary Suggestions - Vhoxel - 07-11-2018, 02:49 AM
RE: Some Secondary Suggestions - Jerk Butt - 07-11-2018, 07:33 AM
RE: Some Secondary Suggestions - Unpoke - 07-06-2019, 02:17 PM
RE: Some Secondary Suggestions - NCOWOO1 - 07-14-2019, 09:48 PM