The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 861 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.3.8 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 861 errorHandler->error

Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

well hi there

It seems I post here quite frequently.
Perhaps time just goes by slower than I'm willing to notice.

Well, hi, it's sure been a while since I've shown my face anywhere near hear -- even steam in general. And, well, that's just to account for me doing things that I guess 'normal' people do (not saying that I'm normal now or that you all aren't normal, but that I'm actually doing things like studying for better grades and all that jazz.)
Anyways, as to not be a hypocrite, I've carried a member+ rank during all my time of absence, and so as to not become one of the many who hold onto such a title during many months of absence, that is one factor as to why this thread is finally being posted.

In other notes, it's that I've just found myself to be less attached to the community and everything that it is. I dont find that the community has become "more toxic" or "unplayable" by any means -- in fact, when I left I thought it was moving in quite the opposite direction -- but rather that I myself have come to a point where I've either burnt myself out, or just dont find the strive to indulge in such a time spender.

And, so, although at the time of writing this I have no means to return, every time I've made such a thread I have done just the opposite.
But, with that, a few notes just to give out:

Kuro, I'm going to say that the fate of my Daybreak and Kunais are with you. Although Halaman is (or, at least should, and better still be) in possesion of such things, I'm fine with them getting tossed around as long as you always have full ownership of them. =)

And tobiasx, stop being such a cool kid and adding all these new things.
Every time I check the shoutbox there's something involving you with either another new event or just you being a rad dude.

Alex, i'dunno, dont really have anything to say here but wanted to mention you nonetheless.
get admin maybe?
(and tobi, are you even a mod yet??)

Unpoke,

yeah.

I know that it's not like I gave a saddening "here's what memories I have of you", which is why I didn't include many people of which I have such memories of, but just know that if you think you should have been on that list, you would be if I actually made one. (or if i still talk to you via anything else. because then its not really a bye).

and i think i saw terran's name in the shoutbox recently. is he back? terran, are you there? if so say hi to me in steam and ill get back in 1-20 business days.

Edit:
give my kunais to jerome
i forgot about that.
When a dragon round begins.

Messages In This Thread
well hi there - fancy - 09-19-2017, 01:58 AM
RE: well hi there - tobiasxz - 09-19-2017, 02:06 AM
RE: well hi there - fancy - 09-19-2017, 02:12 AM
RE: well hi there - Unpoke - 09-19-2017, 02:38 AM
RE: well hi there - Bri - 09-19-2017, 02:42 AM
RE: well hi there - Jerome The God - 09-19-2017, 02:46 AM
RE: well hi there - Alex Summers - 09-19-2017, 03:44 AM