Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

What would you like to see on TTT?

(01-31-2019, 07:06 PM)ZombieNinja975 Wrote:  I find that TTT is much more enjoyable with a goal to reach for. Raising the level limit and reworking the level up rewards to make people want to get as high level as possible could keep people playing with more incentive to level up.

I find that rewards like the scrolls and cog quest are more exciting to work toward because of the mystery about what you will get, with no hints about what will be inside. Adding more challenges / goals for people to play toward would have people enjoy working toward the higher reward for a higher challenge.  

This could be brought with weekly (possibly monthly too) challenges that reap higher rewards for more kills / collectibles put into them.

Something like a weekly goal of 100 headshot kills, a collect quest of 300 mystery chest fragments (Found around maps like cogs) for a monthly. These mystery chests that could give loot anywhere in a range similar to easy through professional reward chests, but keeping no limits on weapons used so people could work toward them along with their cog quest and scrolls.

These chests would have a 5% chance to roll loot similar to an professional, 10% expert, 15% hard, 25% medium, 45% easy. Having the same chest's loot have chances to be anywhere in this range would make it much more exciting to earn this mysery chest through challenges only progress-able through TTT.

I 100% disagree with this. TTT shouldn't be super sweaty and tryhard, it should be relaxing and fun. People grinding quests and challenges took a lot of the fun away (at least for me). You died for everything you did whether u were inno or t, nobody fucked around on their t rounds anymore. Everyone got salty when they died and I wouldn't laugh for like 2-3 maps straight. Also a lot of my friends who used to play NTG quit 1) because they got bored of the gamemode in general 2) because loot was overly RNG. The second thing I said seems to contradict the first, but I think there should be milestone weapons that you simply achieve by playing (no sweat required) the milestones could include time played, # of t rounds, # of det rounds, and other shit that you don't have to consciously do.

*NOTE* I actually like the COG and collections idea.

Messages In This Thread
RE: What would you like to see on TTT? - Anthony - 02-02-2019, 02:30 AM