The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 861 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.3.8 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 861 errorHandler->error

Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average

Event Throwing on Tribulation

Steam Name of Offending Player(s): Dominator,Z3R0W0K3_()_ , Benzo

Steam ID of Offending Player(s) : (in order of names above)  STEAM_0:0:520493601 | STEAM_0:1:146463170 | STEAM_0:1:43113673 |

Map the event happened on: Tribulation

Date of event: 8/5/2021

What Happened?: TL;DR - Event throwing

Currently Tribulation is a new event. But as tribulation is a new event not many people know what to do within the event and understandably that's fine. But the issue comes right now is people wanting to get into winning runs with consistent winning players. As of the Tribulation run starting on 8/5/21 at 12:34AM CST, a max capacity run by the way, had people from the run prior to that throwing the run WITHIN 9 MINUTES, WITH PLAYERS WHO CAN HELP TEACH AND SHOW OTHER NEW PLAYERS WHAT TO DO purposely throwing and convincing people to throw so that they could instantly join the next run which had an almost filled group/more experienced group

Now I understand the want/greed to complete runs to get the new loot/discoveries. What I don't appreciate is the people willing to have runs thrown for personal greed. Personally I have spent quite a bit learning tribulation along with a good chunk of other players. Time consuming nonetheless we used our time, and some more, to learn the attack patterns and such to increase survivability. The fore mentioned players are experienced players  ( 1 who is not but mentioned that they were throwing) who have spent quite a bit of time playing Tribulation, instead of helping teach, insisted on throwing the run and getting into the next as soon as possible instead of using the run as a learning experience or actually trying to do the event.

I wouldn't have any issue with the run ending. But some people were way to eager to go into the run previously mentioned and ruin others possibly last chance and time for tribulation for the day. And as experienced/well understanding of the rules (supposedly) players, they should all know damn well they should be trying to play the run through instead of throwing a time sensitive event, even if they know the possibility of winning is slim. And for these players there need to be some sort of punishment and not just a warning. They knew what they were doing and really, bringing a negative attitude into the run and then choosing a negative outcome for themselves which can lead to breaking a rule and harming just about everyone in that server list.

Ending on that note, I personally think they need some sort of timeout and warning for tribulation, even if it is a new event. Because of what they did was wrong and a very ill-example for newer/returning players who don't know about the new rules.

Witnesses: Do many to list (most will probably self mention)

Evidence: Images provided in attached images (PLEASE LOOK AT THEM)

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Im a weeb since I play Osu! aparrently, Enchantable's fault

Messages In This Thread
Event Throwing on Tribulation - Tango(SCRUB) - 08-05-2021, 06:54 AM
RE: Event Throwing on Tribulation - Friend - 08-05-2021, 07:17 AM
RE: Event Throwing on Tribulation - Ragger - 08-05-2021, 08:27 AM
RE: Event Throwing on Tribulation - Manzy - 08-06-2021, 03:19 PM
RE: Event Throwing on Tribulation - Phrot - 08-06-2021, 10:34 PM
RE: Event Throwing on Tribulation - Lee - 08-06-2021, 09:25 PM
RE: Event Throwing on Tribulation - Lee - 08-06-2021, 09:32 PM
RE: Event Throwing on Tribulation - Manzy - 08-07-2021, 05:28 AM
RE: Event Throwing on Tribulation - cheny - 08-10-2021, 12:59 AM