Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Terrans "I Was Really Bored So I Typed This All Up"

(11-15-2015, 02:30 AM)Mary Wrote:  
(11-15-2015, 02:12 AM)Psychotic Dave Wrote:  How would they know it was his fault? If anything, they'd simply assume they lost it or that someone in their own group stole it for themselves. The last thing people would assume happened is that it's magical food that expires after twenty-four hours.

I'm just going off what I think the Walking Dead people would do XD But they could get mad or something and blame the guy who gave it to them. They wouldn't turn on their group necessarily if they were tight-knitted.

If you think someone is stealing something you need to survive in such a horrid world, I'd imagine it would make people scared and angry. People aren't themselves when they're (hungry (*cough*eatasnickers*cough*) scared or angry as shown in the more recent comics as well as Season One of the video game series by TellTale Games. It could cause the group to destroy itself from the inside. But that's only if they don't finish eating the food or the leftovers and it disappears.
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Terrans "I Was Really Bored So I Typed This All Up" - Psychotic Dave - 11-15-2015, 03:36 AM