Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[BUFF] Eternal Traitor Round

Since I'm now the prestigious owner of this basically one-of-a-kind unsaleable monstrosity that costs WAY too much to craft, can the cooldown be reduced to a normal T rounds time? It takes like an extra 5 minutes of cooldown to use which sucks.
Like, yeah, its an enhanced special round whatever but this thing takes 10,000 T rounds to use and in the end gives extra credits for a longer cooldown

Or, like, can you remove the extra credits and just make the cooldown the same as a normal T round?
ty

39 minutes have passed
time to bump

no sorry people were using t rounds too often so their cooldown was extended B)
Find

(06-30-2020, 05:49 PM)DONGERWEED29266602592O38523097 Wrote:  no sorry people were using t rounds too often so their cooldown was extended B)
no sir my eternal t round, that costs 10,000 expensive T rounds, is worse than a regular one because the cooldown is EVEN EXTRA LONGER
PLS FIX
Find

buff eternal D round too thx
Find

Isn’t eternal Detective round a meme item.
Find

(06-30-2020, 08:03 PM)The Black Parade Wrote:  Isn’t  eternal Detective round  a meme item.
Define "Meme Item". Why would that be a thing? A long-term, if expensive, goal that can be reached to create something that should be better than the normal? Like, you can't just say "lol its a joke item" and leave it worse off. Though technically its not worse its neutral, you're trading +3 credits for +5 minutes cooldown timer, but I'd rather throw the extra credits out the window (Useless anyways) and just not have an extra timer.

I really hate it when people call something just "haha joke item". If there was like, one in the game and it didn't actually do anything different, OK, fine. Joke item. Or if it just dropped randomly like April Fools guns. But this is not those. EXTREMELY brainlet way to put it.
Find

(06-30-2020, 09:11 PM)Terran Wrote:  
(06-30-2020, 08:03 PM)The Black Parade Wrote:  Isn’t  eternal Detective round  a meme item.
Define "Meme Item". Why would that be a thing? A long-term, if expensive, goal that can be reached to create something that should be better than the normal? Like, you can't just say "lol its a joke item" and leave it worse off. Though technically its not worse its neutral, you're trading +3 credits for +5 minutes cooldown timer, but I'd rather throw the extra credits out the window (Useless anyways) and just not have an extra timer.

I really hate it when people call something just "haha joke item". If there was like, one in the game and it didn't actually do anything different, OK, fine. Joke item. Or if it just dropped randomly like April Fools guns. But this is not those. EXTREMELY brainlet way to put it.
Yeah you're right, buff snowball instead :kappa:

(06-30-2020, 09:40 PM)NNNYYYTTTEEEMMMAAARRRTTT Wrote:  

Snowball Launcher? They're pretty ok. Not great but they're a fast draw speed one-hit secondary if you're close enough right? Real talk: Magic Egg is the most worthless item on FRG.

(06-30-2020, 10:29 PM)Terran Wrote:  

Snowball Launcher? They're pretty ok. Not great but they're a fast draw speed one-hit secondary if you're close enough right? Real talk: Magic Egg is the most worthless item on FRG.

no the regular snowball throwable godlike secondary is what he was talking about, and it's even worse than magic egg. funny how you didn't remember it exists, that's how much of a meme it is.
Find

(07-01-2020, 12:15 AM)Jerk Butt Wrote:  
(06-30-2020, 10:29 PM)Terran Wrote:  

legit didn't even know that was a thing. If its worse than the magic egg then, yeah, they need some sort of change. But this isn't the thread for it you DOGS!!

no the regular snowball throwable godlike secondary is what he was talking about, and it's even worse than magic egg.   funny how you didn't remember it exists, that's how much of a meme it is.
Find