Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

So...i think im done?

I've not been having fun on TTT the last few months (on the times i did play) and whether it was sweaty people or hitreg/lag or just flat out boredom its just not fun anymore. I uninstalled gmod a few days ago and have not had the urge to get on to play even when the event pass was out and the only content i really like is PVE (Kraken, Lyrus, Iod etc) and i just don't have a group to do them anymore.

Now i might pop on to do new PVE events (boss rush pls) if and when they get added if i see them but atm FRG/Gmod is just not fun anymore and runs horribly for whatever reason.

So i guess this is goodbye? or a temporary goodbye? Not too sure.

Also, i've left the discord and any that were related to FRG/Gmod so if you would like to keep in touch my discord is PandaCow#3452 .

To Brass and all admins/mods of FRG. Thank you for taking care of me/us on a daily basis for things ranging from banning assholes, RDMers, hackers, or helping with mental distress. Yall don't deserve most of the shit you get from the community...except mousey. #SplatTheRat

It's been a fun year.

Heart Heart Heart

It was good to have you!! Good luck.
Find

NO!! Cry

Rip. Come back soon.
Find

Dude I feel you. Boss Rush 2020 make it happen. Stay safe and I hope to see you still chatting a bit in the discord ^^
Find

Take care Pandacow, it's a shame you're leaving but I understand. Looking forward to seeing you on Boss Rush if it comes back.
Find

Have fun doing whatever else you'll be doing il miss ya.
Find

wtf Panda Sad
Find

sadchamp
Find

Worst event so far in 2020.

Stay cool.
Find