Steam Name (Current): Oof

Steam Name (During incident): Oof

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:37283403

Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/killer93738/

Name of staff you were banned by: Mousey

Length of the ban: perm

Would you like your ban shortened or repealed?: not sure prob shortened

Reason for ban: "die die die die die die die die die die"

Did you commit the actions stated in the ban reason?: unspecific ban reason, i don't know

What really happened?: The most I can remember was prop killing people

Additional details: I think I should've just got a couple of auto slays ngl
Find

Thinks he should only get a couple of auto slays but doesn't remember what he got banned for Hmmm
Minehuis: Pancakes
Rangerdanger0: Waffles
Rangerdanger0: lol rekt
Find

I remember having a few "propkill war" with oof, funny moments, but maybe he got "bloodlust" with other players who were not willing to propwar. A few slays would have been enough in my opinion unless oof had been warned and he didn't care about the warnings.

But still, many others players (member and member+ included) have been propkilling as well and didn't get PERMA ban.

+1 for the unban
Find

Without any evidence I can 100% believe this. Another night before you decided to throw grenades at groups of players, you were reported and I slayed you, warning you that you shouldn't use lethal grenades as an innocent for no reason. So like any immature person you decided to do it again. I was notified on Discord by someone else so I slayid you as a final warning to not do it again. I could've banned you for attempted rdm n' leave but I decided not to, maybe you were having a bad night. A few days later I heard about you mic spamming ingame, when I got on you left, assuming you were trying to hide from consequences.

With my experience with you, you should not be unbanned.
Find

i saw the clips taken by davdo

of your constant annoying micspam and you don't really deserve to be unbanned at all. Between that and people saying that you constantly RDM people, why are you even making this appeal?

I was there for the micspam part. People asked him to stop, but never stopped. Kept using a voice clip saying "Nope". I never noticed the RDM of people, but I can understand why people want you gone.
Find

yeahhh, with the video and you lying in the post acting like you don't know what you did, its gonna be a -1 from me
Find

It was very obvious why you were banned. You were intentionally mic spamming just to annoy the people who were asking to stop, and then when you were asked to stop you spammed even more. Add that on top of the previous accounts and issues people have listed against you, a ban is obviously the result.

How are you going to explain your way out of that? I am very interested to understand how you are unable to make the connection between your ban and what you were doing right before you were presented with a little message saying "You are banned from the server".

Find

Before this incident occurred they were griefing in an asylum run with me and twenty and proceeded to throw chip off of the pillar multiple times. -1
Find

i cant even begin to comprehend why you made this...
chainy, chany, cheeny, cheesey, cheese, chebby, cheddy, kenny, chad, jeremy bentknee, bently, chendy bedendy, cheny deddy
Find