Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Change on Blackhole KOS

When I was playing, I picked up some gun that had infinite ammo and could shoot black holes, I shot one not knowing what it would do, and someone killed me for that. I feel this should be changed to only be killable if pushing people off cliffs, into molotovs, T traps, etc. Thank you for considering my idea.

The thing is, it greatly limits someone's ability to fight back. Using it on someone is a traitorous action, its almost impossible to escape from. Not only that, but its incredibly annoying.

Make blackhole do damage when
Find

https://forerunnergaming.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=7460
Find

I agree with this completely. I sold my Aezurth because I couldnt use the blackhole ever without being killed for it. It should definitely either do damage like grinoite, or be only kosable for pushing off cliffs. Blackhole only restricts you in one fixed position, it doesnt change where you aim. Just shoot at the person if they shoot you, it doesnt move your crosshair.
Bouncy Rounds

+1 its been nerfed to hell.

No onfact i think it should be pu ished even more. There are times where you just join the server and every round you are being pushed by blackholes for absolutely no reason. The rule of it being rdm is barely enforced as it is and i think that the people who are the prominent doers of the pushing should be properly punished for being repeated karma baiters.

If being blackholed is ever made not KOSable, I'll never play TTT again. There's way to many player that do it already as Inno to other Innos when they know its KOSable. -10000000