Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Djinn fight walls

Please change the material. I've lost track of the Djinn while fighting him since it was changed. If I can't see something, I can't fight it. I would honestly be more comfortable with the Djinn having 300% of his current HP if the walls were changed back so that you could actually see him.

I know it's supposed to make Djinn fights more difficult and that was the reason it was created, but there are far better ways to do it. Please, for the love of god. Change the texture of the walls, or the texture of the Djinn. There's no reason to lose a fight because you can't see what you're fighting.

But then again, maybe I should remember to use a flashlight. Sorry guys, I'm retarded.

Hi main djinn fighter man here, its absolutely horrid trying to fight mammon in that arena. It's basically a game of turning the flashlight on, cranking up your brightness as high as you can, and then hoping to find his name everytime he turns a corner.

I would much rather him have a buff to health or something than that arena

Edit: Not sure if I'm imagining things or what but it feels like it's slightly easier to see during the fight now. So not sure whats up with that, maybe its just my imagination lmao
Find

I've never fought him, but that sounds pretty cancer. Designing a fight where the boss is just hard to see is a bad way to go about a fight. Even giving him ridiculous health would probably make it more fun and less infuriating, especially due to only fighting him if you get really lucky.
JuicyBoxer
St.Jimmy
Dumpweed
AnthemPartThree
Murph
Debaser

i need to stop doing this
Find

It wasn't intentionally designed to "balance the fight", I never even said it was(though I may have mentioned it makes it harder, but why on earth would I spend time in God Awful hammer to balance something I could balance with code??). Someone else did. I just made the arena look more cool, and personally I didn't have any issues seeing him in it at all, nor did people I tested with. As long as his bright orange skin applies properly during the fight he's very easy to see.

(07-10-2018, 11:06 AM)Brassx Wrote:  It wasn't intentionally designed to "balance the fight", I never even said it was(though I may have mentioned it makes it harder, but why on earth would I spend time in God Awful hammer to balance something I could balance with code??). Someone else did. I just made the arena look more cool, and personally I didn't have any issues seeing him in it at all, nor did people I tested with. As long as his bright orange skin applies properly during the fight he's very easy to see.

my guy is pitch black during the fight

https://gyazo.com/e6dc3d2bed2fc45b6bab8e06122e2670.png
Find

That would be why it's such an issue then. I'll see if I can fix that bug, also up the light brightness at the arena in the next iteration of the map.

refunds plz

Yeah tobi lost my djinn because of the darkness pls refund ty
When a dragon round begins.

Find

make djinns untradeable

- That Thrakos Noob

(07-10-2018, 09:10 PM)Unpoke Wrote:  make djinns untradeable

this is actually a good idea tbh, considering they give you the coins or crates or fight or whatever you want.