28 years old

Steam Name(Current):

gAmZeE mAkArA

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:1:501141483

Time played on servers?(!time username to check):

116 Hours

Where did you hear about this server?:

After GFL decided to conk out on everyone, I found FRG back during the Pandemic. My irl friends are dead. The only bit of nostalgia I have left for them is TTT Gmod, and this server reminds me of them.

Have you ever been banned and why?:

No.

Why do you want to join?:

I open crates and give people high level stuff. I just like opening the crates, and I want to do this as a Member. I think it would be cool to set an example like this instead of just hoarding and selling off high rarity items like some people tend to do. I even offer some items for half of their market value because I believe in giving someone a break.

Referred by:

No one.

Additional Details:

I love Homestuck. That is all. I just wanna be a wacky Homestuck Character. mIrAcLeS, and don't forget to hydrate and eat guys!
Find

Suddenly became member material in the 2 days since his last app was denied +1
Find

(10-10-2024, 02:04 AM)Dreadark Wrote:  Suddenly became member material in the 2 days since his last app was denied +1

It happens sometimes, I guess.

(my reason from the previous app still stands)

Find

(10-10-2024, 02:12 AM)twentysix Wrote:  
(10-10-2024, 02:04 AM)Dreadark Wrote:  Suddenly became member material in the 2 days since his last app was denied +1

It happens sometimes, I guess.

(my reason from the previous app still stands)

I just want you guys to know that I'm sorry for being obnoxious, and I know people don't usually post replies to their own applications, but I think I'm ready to calm down a little guys. My bad. ):0(
Find

(10-10-2024, 02:19 AM)gAmZeE mAkArA Wrote:  I just want you guys to know that I'm sorry for being obnoxious, and I know people don't usually post replies to their own applications, but I think I'm ready to calm down a little guys. My bad. ):0(

Hey man, good for you.

But, you should probably wait a little bit (a couple months, it doesn't happen overnight) for your community perception to be a bit better (and also interact more with the community, I don't recall you being in discord) before creating another member application.

Find

(10-10-2024, 02:40 AM)twentysix Wrote:  
(10-10-2024, 02:19 AM)gAmZeE mAkArA Wrote:  I just want you guys to know that I'm sorry for being obnoxious, and I know people don't usually post replies to their own applications, but I think I'm ready to calm down a little guys. My bad. ):0(

Hey man, good for you.

But, you should probably wait a little bit (a couple months, it doesn't happen overnight) for your community perception to be a bit better (and also interact more with the community, I don't recall you being in discord) before creating another member application.

I just feel like you caught me on a bad day, and I'd love a second chance man. No problem if not, I just want to be part of something again, that's all.
Find

DENIED

believe it or not, nothing has changed since 2 days ago.
Find