Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

aPpLiCaTiOn Of MiRaClEs ):0)

Steam Name(Current): gAmZeE mAkArA

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:501141483

Time played on servers?(!time username to check): 76 in TTT

Where did you hear about this server?: Been here for a while ):0)

Have you ever been banned and why?: No

Why do you want to join?: I think this server is my style. Laid back super cool ):0)

Referred by: No one (yet, just waiting on those mIrAcLeS)

Additional Details: I like to play late nights and would love to keep doing so as a member, my mothafhonkas! hOnK hOnk hOnK ):0)
Find

You've been playing a a good bit in a short while and I haven't seen anything bad from you, so despite the kinda low playtime you still fit within the requirements. Your application makes me wonder if you are 27 since it has a, uhhh, little bit of a "random" feeling going off of the text (no offences intended or anything there), but I'd still +1 so...+1!
Find

(09-06-2024, 01:15 AM)Terran Wrote:  You've been playing a a good bit in a short while and I haven't seen anything bad from you, so despite the kinda low playtime you still fit within the requirements. Your application makes me wonder if you are 27 since it has a, uhhh, little bit of a "random" feeling going off of the text (no offences intended or anything there), but I'd still +1 so...+1!

Yeah haha I'm a hardcore Homestuck Roleplayer and that's part of the aesthetic ):0)
Find

+1 this guy is a goober.
Find

I personally feel as if i dont see you on much, but +1 as i really dont have any problems with you at all when you are on.
Find

Played this morning and he threw out that he was 26, which made JerkButt question his application, it also felt that he would take every opportunity to start arguments and talk down to people for not having as good of a job as him. Gave off a very immature vibe and seemed like he wanted to argue with people just for arguments sake. -1
Find