Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Time for a second server?

The server is either full or empty.
Find

(01-18-2016, 03:07 PM)Psychotic Dave Wrote:  The server is either full or empty.

I don't think I have ever played with you. o-o
Bouncy Rounds
Find

(01-18-2016, 03:11 PM)Halaman10 Wrote:  
(01-18-2016, 03:07 PM)Psychotic Dave Wrote:  The server is either full or empty.

I don't think I have ever played with you. o-o

So bitch?

I agree with pepper. The server is going to be full a lot during the summer so a new server would be necessary
Find

Maybe it's better to do it a little before the summer though, just to get people who've never worked with several servers time to adjust and get used to it (me) cus I have no idea how that stuff works.

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

(01-18-2016, 05:47 PM)Unpoke Wrote:  Maybe it's better to do it a little before the summer though, just to get people who've never worked with several servers time to adjust and get used to it (me) cus I have no idea how that stuff works.
It's just two servers unpoke. You are on one, or the other.
Find

(01-18-2016, 06:10 PM)EmperorWhale Wrote:  
(01-18-2016, 05:47 PM)Unpoke Wrote:  Maybe it's better to do it a little before the summer though, just to get people who've never worked with several servers time to adjust and get used to it (me) cus I have no idea how that stuff works.
It's just two servers unpoke. You are on one, or the other.

i mean like transitional-wise, what staff members need to be where, if we start it and both are full of reports and shit right away, it might be overwhelming
idk, maybe im overreacting to it
im prone to doing that

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

typically what happens is all the staff who are friends with eachother group onto one server and the other might have 1 mod or something. I don't really like it. I see where it's coming from though because ive tried to play several times over winter break and the server was completely packed.

I mean you can mark disagree if you want, but this is literally exactly how it was on NTG. 6+ admins on one server where everyone cool was at, 0-1 on the other servers at all times. I think you could probably fix this issue by having certain mods powers assigned to the other server so there isn't this happening

I actually agree that it may be time for a second server. I suggest the 2nd server be a smaller server though with 16 slots and I would like to remove overplayed maps from server 2 and just make it like a "Jake's handpicked maps server" xD

(01-18-2016, 06:58 PM)Fresh Wrote:  typically what happens is all the staff who are friends with eachother group onto one server and the other might have 1 mod or something. I don't really like it. I see where it's coming from though because ive tried to play several times over winter break and the server was completely packed.

I mean you can mark disagree if you want, but this is literally exactly how it was on NTG. 6+ admins on one server where everyone cool was at, 0-1 on the other servers at all times. I think you could probably fix this issue by having certain mods powers assigned to the other server so there isn't this happening

i mean, i like to think our staff team is better than what ive heard from the staff team on NTG
ive heard real shitty things about 'em

- That Thrakos Noob

(01-18-2016, 08:22 PM)Unpoke Wrote:  
(01-18-2016, 06:58 PM)Fresh Wrote:  typically what happens is all the staff who are friends with eachother group onto one server and the other might have 1 mod or something. I don't really like it. I see where it's coming from though because ive tried to play several times over winter break and the server was completely packed.

i mean, i like to think our staff team is better than what ive heard from the staff team on NTG
ive heard real shitty things about 'em
It was like that when I was staff there too. It's just how people be. They play with the people they like better
Find