Forerunner Gaming
Make Drifters Great Again - Printable Version

+- Forerunner Gaming (https://forerunnergaming.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Server Discussion (https://forerunnergaming.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: Suggestions (https://forerunnergaming.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+--- Thread: Make Drifters Great Again (/showthread.php?tid=9156)

Make Drifters Great Again - MicroBoss - 11-12-2019

PLEASE
Currently the gliding has a cooldown of like 3-5 seconds, i would like that to be changed to permanent.
i would also like more control while gliding.

RE: Make Drifters Great Again - MicroBoss - 11-16-2019

Bump
at least make the right click longer and make it actually work. most times when i hold right click, it doesnt unfold it.

RE: Make Drifters Great Again - ghasT_T - 11-17-2019

Drifters is stupid powerful if you can aim
It has next to zero spread, pinpoint accuracy, and can 1 tap. Sure, it isn’t flashy, but it is undeniably broken in the right hands
The float is fine, I tested with spring trap and it let me take no damage. It’s fair that it can’t allow you to survive the steepest falls.

RE: Make Drifters Great Again - MicroBoss - 11-18-2019

(11-17-2019, 05:01 PM)Bezerker Wrote:  Drifters is stupid powerful if you can aim

did you know that every single gun in the world is super OP if you can aim?

also im not asking buff for the gun just the ability

RE: Make Drifters Great Again - ZombieNinja975 - 11-18-2019

+1 Seems silly for an umbrella function to have a cooldown on keeping it open

RE: Make Drifters Great Again - HeisenBurger - 11-18-2019

(11-18-2019, 06:35 AM)MicroBoss Wrote:  
(11-17-2019, 05:01 PM)Bezerker Wrote:  Drifters is stupid powerful if you can aim

huge

RE: Make Drifters Great Again - MicroBoss - 11-19-2019

(11-18-2019, 08:42 PM)Juul Iverson Wrote:  
(11-18-2019, 06:35 AM)MicroBoss Wrote:  

huge

Geode

RE: Make Drifters Great Again - Tempus - 11-26-2019

I'm unsure why this was posted, Brass did say he'll buff drifters so just give him time to recover and actually fix drifters oof

I understand more than anyone I think that drifters is a problematic item as it's inconsistency with the very minor spread makes hitting any target aids dealing roughly 27~45 damage at close range and about 9~18 beyond that.
Ability is ass even with Beam jump + grav crystal + low grav + gamblers low grav

RE: Make Drifters Great Again - Feach₀₂ - 11-26-2019

1. This post is somewhat old, 2. Its good to get communities perspective on an item 3. Maybe they missed it, many did. The only reason I knew of it was from you and ive never seen anyone else reference that, and some even complain about it being bad.

Now to my own opinion now that ive had a good bit of time with drifter, it doesnt necessarily needs a buff since its a fun gun and has kill potential even if it isnt the best. As long as the dmg doesnt become too strong due to the spammable nature of the benelli base a buff would be neato tho.