Forerunner Gaming
Epic Idea - Printable Version

+- Forerunner Gaming (https://forerunnergaming.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Server Discussion (https://forerunnergaming.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: Suggestions (https://forerunnergaming.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+--- Thread: Epic Idea (/showthread.php?tid=7362)

Epic Idea - wind - 09-22-2018

Hey guys with the addition of fishing i got the newest hottest most 1337 idea on the forums.

FARMING

The idea is simple, a new addition to the lobby that will allow you to plant "seeds" the seeds can range anywhere from just being called "Uncommon Seeds" to more specific "Terranable seeds". These seeds depending on rarity could take anywhere from a few hours to a day or 2 to grow.
getting seeds could come from events, end round drops, a crate found from fishing, a vender, or a new npc that would allow you to trade in guns for seeds (sorta like runes) bring him a few uncommons get a bag of uncommon seeds, bring him a few of specific guns ,like terranables, and recieve terranable seeds.

With this also can come cross breeding, either by planting the seeds next to each other or by using the npc i suggested before a new option from him to modify 2 seeds together. This is because i dont think godlikes should become something just growable maybe even only allow seeds up to rare. Then through cross breeding have a small chance to achieve seeds of a higher tier. say 2 rares are a 15% chance to get a legendary seed and 2 legendary seeds are a 10% chance to get a primordial seed and 2 primordials are a 5% for godlike. Or godlikes can be found through the cross breeding of 2 seeds with a certain chance. say breeding a angelic seed and a axistance seed has a chance to give you a special godlike. I also think that crossbreeding should have a chance to fail maybe a 50/50 chance of succeding your cross breeding or to make it even harder to gain better seeds a 30% success chance.

Thats the base idea any more suggestion on top this could be cool too. Fishing was a cool addition to frg and i think farming could be as well.

RE: Epic Idea - Terran - 09-22-2018

dude you should have said "that willow you" not "willow allow you"

RE: Epic Idea - Jerk Butt - 09-22-2018

Get to the back of the line buddy, we've got basketball, golfing, surfing, horseback riding, arts and crafts, architecture, Smithing, hunting, Jailbreak, Realms and hellfire crate 3 to release first.

No cutting. Scum.

RE: Epic Idea - DONGERWEED29266602592O3852309764 - 09-22-2018

(09-22-2018, 08:10 PM)JerkĀ Butt Wrote:  Get to the back of the line buddy, we've got basketball, golfing, surfing, horseback riding, arts and crafts, architecture, Smithing, hunting, Jailbreak, Realms and hellfire crate 3 to release first.

No cutting. Scum.

forgot bingo

RE: Epic Idea - 2bias - 09-22-2018

where tf is ping pong and marco polo?????

RE: Epic Idea - Echidnah - 09-24-2018

". . . Smithing, . . ." Tell me when this masterpiece comes out as It seems like the coolest of the entire lineup (Excluding realms of course).

RE: Epic Idea - Terran - 09-24-2018

I wanna mine rocks, combine metals and make cool stuff.
Then fight cows and goblins with said stuff.

RE: Epic Idea - Anthony - 09-24-2018

I thought basketball was coming out next

RE: Epic Idea - Moz - 09-24-2018

frg osrs clan when