Forerunner Gaming
Rules on turning people - Printable Version

+- Forerunner Gaming (https://forerunnergaming.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Server Discussion (https://forerunnergaming.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: Suggestions (https://forerunnergaming.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+--- Thread: Rules on turning people (/showthread.php?tid=7107)

Rules on turning people - 2bias - 08-11-2018

You should be allowed to kill people who are turning running at you/following you with only one warning, its very annoying to have people who know they are turning follow you so they can kill you once they turn.

RE: Rules on turning people - Unpoke - 08-11-2018

I'd love for this to be possible, but I don't think there's any damage logs proving that they're turning, and also they're still shown as "innocent" so it would still effect people's karma.
Some things about it would need'a change before this can be a rule

RE: Rules on turning people - Bathory (She/They) - 08-11-2018

Id rather innocents who are infected don't behave like T's and get ready for kills or suicide to prevent infection. (looking at the few assholes who do this)

RE: Rules on turning people - Brassx - 08-11-2018

I'd rather this not be a thing, because that could possibly kill the T item, making only the necromancer book useful for zombies. It should be fixed by other means. I always feel like adding more rules is bad, especially when it's a rule that only covers one single item, and I always feel like the thing causing that rule to be needed should be changed so it's not needed at all.

One thing I can do is make zombies respawn at a random spawn point once infected, that way if they follow you it doesn't matter. Or could have it so once they 'turn into a zombie' it takes a few seconds for them to actually transform into one, giving you time to escape.

RE: Rules on turning people - MicroBoss - 08-11-2018

(08-11-2018, 05:13 PM)Brassx Wrote:  I'd rather this not be a thing, because that could possibly kill the T item, making only the necromancer book useful for zombies. It should be fixed by other means. I always feel like adding more rules is bad, especially when it's a rule that only covers one single item, and I always feel like the thing causing that rule to be needed should be changed so it's not needed at all.

One thing I can do is make zombies respawn at a random spawn point once infected, that way if they follow you it doesn't matter. Or could have it so once they 'turn into a zombie' it takes a few seconds for them to actually transform into one, giving you time to escape.

i like the random teleport

RE: Rules on turning people - Jake1o - 08-11-2018

Ez fix. Make it so once you get hit with the item you cant move until you actually fully turn into a zombie.

RE: Rules on turning people - Bathory (She/They) - 08-11-2018

Just make the player walk during transformation so they are slow.

RE: Rules on turning people - Terran - 08-11-2018

You already die so easily as a zombie, being slowed/not being able to move would be silly. The teleport idea works well, just have it "Respawn" the player at a spawn zone.

RE: Rules on turning people - Brassx - 08-11-2018

Okay zombies now spawn at a random map-spawn when they turn into a zombie from the Bionade/get infected by other zombies. Detective display bug should be fixed too.

RE: Rules on turning people - Terran - 08-12-2018

(08-11-2018, 11:11 PM)Brassx Wrote:  Okay zombies now spawn at a random map-spawn when they turn into a zombie from the Bionade/get infected by other zombies. Detective display bug should be fixed too.

That'll help me as a zombie, because as it is I have to hide in a corner to prevent instant one-deags anyways. Tyty.