Forerunner Gaming
Stupid Stuff From Me - Printable Version

+- Forerunner Gaming (https://forerunnergaming.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Server Discussion (https://forerunnergaming.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: Suggestions (https://forerunnergaming.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+--- Thread: Stupid Stuff From Me (/showthread.php?tid=3813)

Stupid Stuff From Me - Terran - 04-07-2016

They're really dumb, and I don't expect any of these to be taken seriously. I'm just particularly bored.

BADGE SPECIALTIES:
PRIVATE BETA BADGE: You can change the color of your name for free.
2015 Christmas Badge: Link in chat to play funny sound effects. (Cooldown of 15 seconds.)
Event Badge: Souls will extremely rarely spawn on the map, (1 every 10-50 rounds?), finding it gives a Gift Package.
2016 Easter Badge: Rabbit Pets double in size for extra cuteness.

EXP UTILITIES:
At Level 10 - Unlock the Lobby
At Level 20 - Unlock Testing in Duel Arena (Spawn any weapon to try against Gregg/Players)
At Level 35 - Special Perk (25% chance of 2x Gift Package drops whenever one drops.)
At Level 40 - Special Perk (You can advertise an item for sale in an extra-fancy way, once every 30 minutes.)
At Level 45 - Special Perk (Change the color of your in-game text)
At Level 55 - Special Perk (All shop items are 5% cheaper)
At Level 65 - Special Perk (Purchasable Minigame tokens via Coins/Rubies?)
At Level 75 - Special Perk (10% Reduction in Event Cooldowns, stacks with VIP)
At Level 85 - Special Perk (Gambler: 10% chance that a Slot Machine roll will be free. Get 100 Free poker chips/week.)
At Level 99 - Special Perk (You're banned, go out and get a life)

SPECIAL DUELS:
HEADCRAB ARENA: Players start with only 1HP, a crowbar and are forced into an arena with dozens of headcrabs.
MINI YOU: Both players have very small models (1/8th of the size, this could be hard to adjust the view to that level?)
I CHOOSE YOU: Both players get a 100hp friendly Gregg. (Maybe you can choose what weapon he uses? Or not.)
ITS A BATTLE: Combine Soldiers and Zombies are in the arena! Chaos and confusion, try to survive!
AWPTASTIC: Both players get an AWP and a crowbar.
MINIGAMES: Orbitals will randomly spawn in the duel around the arena. Can you survive?
SPOOKY: The Duel Arena is extremely foggy, lowering visibility to 3-4 feet. Players are disguised.
STEALTH: Both players are cloaked and disguised, but can use weapons.

LOBBY STUFF:
Crate Gambling (Spend 375 coins for a chance at any crate that has been released. Yes, ANY crate. Untradeable.)
Frags 2 Coins (Turn Forerunner Fragments into Coins at a 1:5 Ratio. VIP get a 1:6 Ratio.)

RE: Stupid Stuff From Me - Kuro - 04-07-2016

+1 for adding things I will never get

RE: Stupid Stuff From Me - ZombieNinja975 - 04-07-2016

+1 the duels sound like chaotic fun, and the level perks would encourage people to try harder to get exp, most people get to level 10 then don't really care for exp after that because they've unlocked the lobby already

RE: Stupid Stuff From Me - Davdo - 04-07-2016

(04-07-2016, 06:47 AM)Kuro Wrote:  +1 for adding things I will never get

RE: Stupid Stuff From Me - Unpoke - 04-07-2016

+1 to everything but the badge idea. no to those.

RE: Stupid Stuff From Me - Zott - 04-07-2016

I like these ideas. Some of the badges already give you perks but I'm sure some of those funny ones wouldnt be that bad. +1

RE: Stupid Stuff From Me - Kanye West NotFound.Tech - 04-07-2016

+1 I would enjoy all of these.

RE: Stupid Stuff From Me - Clombs123 - 04-07-2016

+1 sure