Forerunner Gaming
Quest ideas (come submit some also) - Printable Version

+- Forerunner Gaming (https://forerunnergaming.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Server Discussion (https://forerunnergaming.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: Suggestions (https://forerunnergaming.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+--- Thread: Quest ideas (come submit some also) (/showthread.php?tid=3192)

Pages: 1 2

Quest ideas (come submit some also) - Bathory (She/They) - 01-25-2016

Since we lack a bunch of quests so we end up getting the same ones every couple weeks.
I thought I could give a bunch of suggestions. (feel free to also post some so brass can pick what he likes)
I am not going to give them "easy/medium/hard" difficulties because that is up to brass when he decides how op the quest will be.

Man of Mystery: Use a disguiser and silenced pistol and kill X players (same round or total)

The Puppeteer: Hang X unidentified bodies during the same round while traitor.

Pocket Arsenal: Get a kill with every primary weapon-type during a round. (Righteous obviously)

Hot Potato: Place a remote bomb on X players and blow them up. (only the one stuck counts)

The Hand that Feeds: Scorpion hook X players and have them fall to their death.
(Tango named this one.)

Campfire Stories: Burn X players alive with the same firebomb.

Return to Sender: As an innocent, kill a T with a T weapon X times.

Survival of the Witiest: Kill X T's who damaged you.

One Man Army: As the last innocent alive, kill 3 traitors back to back to win the round.
(Tango named this one.)

Loose Cannon: Kill X T's while hip-firing a canary. (total)

MEDIC!!: Have players heal X hp from your health station. (total)
(Tango gave quest details for this one.)

CSGO to hell traitor: Defuse a C4 then kill the T who planted it X times. (using defuser then dna)

May I see your ID?: Traitor Test X traitors which results in the T's death.

RE: Quest ideas (come submit some also) - Terran - 01-25-2016

Man of Mystery and Hot Potato are already ones I suggested that got shot down. Campfire Stories is also basically the "burn 3 people in one round" quest.

There's a kill-with-Canary quest already too, but still, interesting ideas.

RE: Quest ideas (come submit some also) - Bathory (She/They) - 01-25-2016

Oh master of shitting out suggestions, feel free to add more.

RE: Quest ideas (come submit some also) - Cobaltgeo - 01-25-2016

SECONDHANDSMOKESadSee i heard from someone that if you throw a smoke at someone it deals 1 damage if you throw it correctly) AS A TRAITOR KILL SOMEONE WITH A SMOKE GRENADE. PARANOID:AS A TRAITOR MAKE 5 OR MORE KILLS AND THEN MAKE SURE NO ONE IDENTIFIES THESE KILLS. A SHARP FALL:AS A TRAITOR WHILE YOUR FALLING THROW A KNIFE AND GET A RIGHTFUL KILL. B RUSHER:AS A TRAITOR PLANT 100 C4'S } STRONG KNEES:AS A INNOCENT SURVIVE 2000 ACCUMALATIVE FALL DAMAGE (DAMAGE CAN ONLY BE CAUSED BY TRAITORS) MISMATCHED GUNS:AS A INNOCENT KILL A TRAITOR THEN PICK UP HIS GUN AND SHOOT ANOTHER TRAITOR THEN DROP HIS GUN AND PICK UP THE TRAITOR YOU JUST KILLED GUN AND KILL ANOTHER TRAITOR } DEATH BY SELF APPLIED CURB STOMP:AS A DETECTIVE GET 10 RIGHTFUL KILL FALLING ON TRAITORS SOMEONE RUSHED BBig GrinEFUSE 100 C4'S

RE: Quest ideas (come submit some also) - Fuzzy 'Mc-Cones' Mcnomnoms - 01-25-2016

TR-8R B8R. Identify and kill 10 traitors with the TR-8R P.S.D

RE: Quest ideas (come submit some also) - Enchantable - 01-25-2016

(01-25-2016, 02:27 AM)Fuzzy "Mc-Cones" McNomNoms Wrote:  TR-8R B8R. Identify and kill 10 traitors with the TR-8R P.S.D

lmfao I love it

RE: Quest ideas (come submit some also) - Cobaltgeo - 01-25-2016

(01-25-2016, 02:27 AM)Fuzzy "Mc-Cones" McNomNoms Wrote:  TR-8R B8R. Identify and kill 10 traitors with the TR-8R P.S.D

P.S.D?

RE: Quest ideas (come submit some also) - Unpoke - 01-25-2016

(01-25-2016, 02:34 AM)CobaltIsAPimp Wrote:  
(01-25-2016, 02:27 AM)Fuzzy "Mc-Cones" McNomNoms Wrote:  TR-8R B8R. Identify and kill 10 traitors with the TR-8R P.S.D

P.S.D?

check the new update, it's that screenshotted doo-hickey

RE: Quest ideas (come submit some also) - Rotshout - 01-25-2016

Traitor Quests
  • Where is the bomb? Place ten C4 that detonate on timers without anyone attempting to defuse it.
  • The Cleaner Burn three unidentified bodies with a flare gun or firebomb in one round.
  • Didn't see it coming Jihad three people while disguised and cloaked.
  • YOLO Kill a detective in the first ten seconds of a round while near at least three other people.

RE: Quest ideas (come submit some also) - Terran - 01-25-2016

How the hell do you jihad someone while cloaked.