Forerunner Gaming
Well, Hello - Printable Version

+- Forerunner Gaming (https://forerunnergaming.org/forums)
+-- Forum: First Timer's Guide (https://forerunnergaming.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Introductions (https://forerunnergaming.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Well, Hello (/showthread.php?tid=2607)

Pages: 1 2

Well, Hello - ◥▶RadioactiveTwinkelz◀◤ - 11-15-2015

Hey wassup, been gone so long i thought i may as well make another intro. So yeah hi.

RE: Well, Hello - Terran - 11-16-2015

500 coins and I'll make all your problems go away.

RE: Well, Hello - SilentSpy - 11-17-2015

Quote:I left this in intentionally for a bit, just to see how scummy those who are trade banned would be. R.I.P those who exploited it, because there are logs of everything. Anyone trade banned that exploited this will be perma-banned. Smile.
RIP Radio. That didn't take long at all for you to show your scummy behavior.

EDIT2:
Appears there's a little more to this.

R.I.P

RE: Well, Hello - Mary - 11-17-2015

(11-17-2015, 07:25 PM)Mary Wrote:  [quote='SilentSpy' pid='24503' dateline='1447786906']
Quote:I left this in intentionally for a bit, just to see how scummy those who are trade banned would be. R.I.P those who exploited it, because there are logs of everything. Anyone trade banned that exploited this will be perma-banned. Smile.

EDIT2:

R.I.P

Silent, I respect you. But really? I think you should NOT cause drama.

RE: Well, Hello - Nuggie - 11-17-2015

(11-17-2015, 07:01 PM)SilentSpy Wrote:  

EDIT2:

R.I.P
Seriously silent? That was beyond unnecessary, especially since you obviously don't know what happened.

Not trying to cause drama I just thought that he was banned, if not I misunderstood his post, my bad.

RE: Well, Hello - Nuggie - 11-17-2015

(11-17-2015, 07:53 PM)SilentSpy Wrote:  Not trying to cause drama I just thought that he was banned, if not I misunderstood his post, my bad.

Even if he was there's no reason at all that you should of posted that lol

(11-17-2015, 07:56 PM)McNuggie Wrote:  
(11-17-2015, 07:53 PM)SilentSpy Wrote:  Not trying to cause drama I just thought that he was banned, if not I misunderstood his post, my bad.

Even if he was there's no reason at all that you should of posted that lol

That quote from Brassx was locked and it seems pretty relevant to this imo, want me to delete it? I genuinley thought that that post was relevant.

Edit: And to be clear, wasn't trying to be a dick, I like radioactive and would be upset if he got banned again.

RE: Well, Hello - ◥▶RadioactiveTwinkelz◀◤ - 11-17-2015

Btw im still here and im not going anywhere.

(11-17-2015, 07:58 PM)◥▶RadioactiveTwinkelz◀◤ Wrote:  Btw im still here and im not going anywhere.

Sorry, I thought you got banned Blush