Forerunner Gaming
Un ban request - Printable Version

+- Forerunner Gaming (https://forerunnergaming.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Server Discussion (https://forerunnergaming.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: Unban Requests (https://forerunnergaming.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+---- Forum: Ban Upheld (https://forerunnergaming.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+---- Thread: Un ban request (/showthread.php?tid=2605)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: Un ban request - 2bias - 11-19-2015

(11-19-2015, 01:39 AM)Zott Wrote:  Alright so I was in the call with him when it all happened so I'll go and say what happened. He already had the lua code and such installed from another server to have some fun because it was something to brighten him up and he forgot to take it off when he joined me. He shot me from out of nowhere and that's how we learned he still had hooks. I told him that he should tell brass about the code and hooks to help get rid of it but unfortunately he kept playing. I understand that him being a member gave this an extremely bad representation to our community. I do honestly think he's better now. Vlad hasn't ever been a sketchy person and this was the one error here. I think maybe a ban shortening would be cool. I really would love to have him back with us.

That is not how LUA hacks work. You have to type "lua_openscript_cl whatever.lua" every time you join a server for the scripts to work. You can't just transfer from server to server and have the scripts injected already. You might have just ruined his chance of getting unbanned.

I even commented this on that Emily girls unban for the same reason:

http://forerunnergaming.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=2040&pid=18759#pid18759

Also your story makes no sense, "he shot me and that is how we figured out he had hooks". What? You mean you had a mod come on and !chk him, right?

RE: Un ban request - Zott - 11-19-2015

(11-19-2015, 02:37 AM)tobiasx CSGORumble.com Wrote:  
(11-19-2015, 01:39 AM)Zott Wrote:  Alright so I was in the call with him when it all happened so I'll go and say what happened. He already had the lua code and such installed from another server to have some fun because it was something to brighten him up and he forgot to take it off when he joined me. He shot me from out of nowhere and that's how we learned he still had hooks. I told him that he should tell brass about the code and hooks to help get rid of it but unfortunately he kept playing. I understand that him being a member gave this an extremely bad representation to our community. I do honestly think he's better now. Vlad hasn't ever been a sketchy person and this was the one error here. I think maybe a ban shortening would be cool. I really would love to have him back with us.

That is not how LUA hacks work. You have to type "lua_openscript_cl whatever.lua" every time you join a server for the scripts to work. You can't just transfer from server to server and have the scripts injected already. You might have just ruined his chance of getting unbanned.

Also your story makes no sense, "he shot me and that is how we figured out he had hooks".  What? You mean you had a mod come on and !chk him, right?

No I meant he figured out he had aimbot on because he shot me from across the map around a corner. Also he said he still had them on so I told him to go tell brass about it but he still used them. I'm not a pro hacker but you could get the gist.

(11-19-2015, 03:58 AM)Zott Wrote:  

Also your story makes no sense, "he shot me and that is how we figured out he had hooks".  What? You mean you had a mod come on and !chk him, right?

No I meant he figured out he had aimbot on because he shot me from across the map around a corner. Also he said he still had them on so I told him to go tell brass about it but he still used them. I'm not a pro hacker but you could get the gist.

So what you're saying is that he hacked on purpose? Aimbots don't just turn on randomly, and neither do scripts.

RE: Un ban request - RetralMega - 11-19-2015

(11-19-2015, 11:42 AM)tobiasx CSGORumble.com Wrote:  

So what you're saying is that he hacked on purpose? Aimbots don't just turn on randomly, and neither do scripts.

Did you read anything here? Vlad said multiple times he hacked / used a script (whatthefuckever). What are you trying to prove?

(11-19-2015, 11:50 AM)Psychotic Dave Wrote:  
(11-19-2015, 11:42 AM)tobiasx CSGORumble.com Wrote:  

Did you read anything here? Vlad said multiple times he hacked / used a script (whatthefuckever). What are you trying to prove?

I'm not trying to prove anything, it's just that their stories don't add up. One is he hacked on purpose, the other by accident. I was replying to the person that said he was hacking by mistake, but "didn't care enough" to turn it off.

RE: Un ban request - Unpoke - 11-19-2015

doot doot

RE: Un ban request - Vladimir - 11-19-2015

All right I have no fucking clue what zott was talking about. I was never in a call al all ? Idk even why he said it in the first place It makes no sense. Zott steam msged me and said he has my back but wtf is he doing tho I'm sorry zott what you said isn't true I was never in any call

RE: Un ban request - Brassx - 11-19-2015

Well then.. I'm not sure why Zott would lie. Definitely not something we want Staff doing.

As for you being unbanned, It's a pretty slim possibility. The main reason is the fact that you were a Member/Trusted player of the server, and that trust was broken. I don't think it can ever be rebuilt. Sure, if we know someone is a possible hacker, it's not too difficult to use my custom commands to monitor them and make sure they aren't up to anything. But we do have a policy: Players that have hacked on any of FRG's Servers, have pretty much NO chance of getting unbanned.

I did a poll for one other person that was banned for hacking, and it turned out exactly how I expected(no unban).

I understand you were going through a tough time in your life, however, I can not accept that as a valid excuse. For one, I do agree with the statement that Personal aspects of our lives should not influence our online lives, but I do know this can be difficult. Like you said, everyone handles things differently, and that exact reasoning is another reason why we can't simply take your word that you have changed, and wont do it again. How do we know you won't come on after a bad day and hack, ruining the experience for others just because your own personal problems?

I'm not closing this just yet, I'd like to see a response. The rest of you should refrain from replying to any posts, aside from mine.

RE: Un ban request - Zott - 11-19-2015

(11-19-2015, 12:43 PM)Vladimir Wrote:  All right I have no fucking clue what zott was talking about. I was never in a call al all ? Idk even why he said it in the first place It makes no sense. Zott steam msged me and said he has my back but wtf is he doing tho I'm sorry zott what you said isn't true I was never in any call

I'm not lying. I'm telling the truth because the truth is always better than lying. I specifically remember us in a steam call and the event occured on McDonald's. You said you didn't know if the hooks would work and it turns out they did. Now you're accusing me of lying when I'm saying exactly what happened.I also don't appreciate the fact that because someone says that your chances are ruined, you try to say that I was wrong so that it might help you. Now you've just made it worse. Congrats

RE: Un ban request - Vladimir - 11-19-2015

(11-19-2015, 02:16 PM)Brassx Wrote:  Well then.. I'm not sure why Zott would lie. Definitely not something we want Staff doing.

As for you being unbanned, It's a pretty slim possibility. The main reason is the fact that you were a Member/Trusted player of the server, and that trust was broken. I don't think it can ever be rebuilt. Sure, if we know someone is a possible hacker, it's not too difficult to use my custom commands to monitor them and make sure they aren't up to anything. But we do have a policy: Players that have hacked on any of FRG's Servers, have pretty much NO chance of getting unbanned.

I did a poll for one other person that was banned for hacking, and it turned out exactly how I expected(no unban).

I understand you were going through a tough time in your life, however, I can not accept that as a valid excuse. For one, I do agree with the statement that Personal aspects of our lives should not influence our online lives, but I do know this can be difficult. Like you said, everyone handles things differently, and that exact reasoning is another reason why we can't simply take your word that you have changed, and wont do it again. How do we know you won't come on after a bad day and hack, ruining the experience for others just because your own personal problems?

I'm not closing this just yet, I'd like to see a response. The rest of you should refrain from replying to any posts, aside from mine.

First thing before I answer your questions.
Zott I asked a question "All right I have no fucking clue what zott was talking about. I was never in a call al all ?" It was a question, I had no intention to word my post like that.
It was eight months ago, I asked it as a question because I didn't remember it. So I said " Idk even why he said it in the first place It makes no sense. Zott steam msged me and said he has my back but wtf is he doing tho I'm sorry zott what you said isn't true I was never in any call". I assumed what you said was false because I could not remember it, the way you worded it confused me quite a bit. I am sorry for what I have said, I assumed, "assuming makes an ass out of you and me". I also said it because me being the worried self that I am said it because I was scared that Tobias or emperor whale would go off of either on of us and ruin it. which in general makes me look bad. sorry.

Brass, Thank you for taking your time out and responding to my ban repeal.
I understand that my chances are a very slim possibility and the trust that I gave all of you has been almost ruined. Hacking is a very pernicious act against the reputation of the server. I do know I surprisingly have people who moderately know and trust me. It makes 100% complete sense that you cannot simply take my word for it. A simple I won't do it again Is not enough. It does not have enough credibility to prove that I will never do it again. I'm not sure if you will take the word from the few friends and have them say that I will not do it again. I know that this is online feelings should be removed from the situation. "If you are in a court room and a man is accused of being a witch how does he prove to them that he is not a witch"? You can't... unless you blame someone else. Which I will not do because I am the only one responsible. I did a irrational thing that I expected to make me happy and believe that people will care about me again. I did not want to exacerbate anything but I did.
I am curious to see if you would like to do a little democracy/Popular Sovereignty and have a poll be put on the forums whether I should have my ban repealed.
I do expect no ban repeal. I completely understand how that is not a valid excuse for me to be unbanned, not sure if you have it or not. But I will Stand my ground.
As you quoted me "everyone handles things differently". Hacking ruined the trust and not only that it was a shock to people. They asked "How could someone so nice end up doing this"? Myself and anyone who stands will me hopefully will tell you that that's my reason. I know it may not be enough. But If I didn't care or only wanted to be back because i am bored i probably wouldn't have posted this. I wouldn't have posted this if I wasn't truly this passionate about the community and the server.
At least I have taken the action and initiative to improve on my real life situations, I can say that i wouldn't be here if it wasn't for the friends i have made.

any one other than brass should refrain from reply to this. please.