Forerunner Gaming
2024 Sprummer Pre-release notes - Printable Version

+- Forerunner Gaming (https://forerunnergaming.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Server Info (https://forerunnergaming.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Server Patchnotes (https://forerunnergaming.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: 2024 Sprummer Pre-release notes (/showthread.php?tid=10611)

Pages: 1 2

2024 Sprummer Pre-release notes - Brassx - 05-30-2024

The Sprummer event is finally here.  I can't express how relieved, excited, and nervous I am all at once, I can't remember what its like to work on anything else. I've been deep in the trenches gamers... but the light is finally here... I can finally move on!!

Anyways, this seasonal brings pretty much all the goodies you've come to expect, along with some new ideas and twists on existing ideas.

Gregg is out on vacation this year, so there's no 1v1. But that doesn't mean there's not as much loot (actually more total than any other seasonal I've done so far).

The seasonal pass has been made more linear (xp wise), to account for the new longer seasonal format. This means you'll be able to complete it more times over the duration of the seasonal, at the cost of the initial XP being slightly more. You can now also gain a new e-shop currency - Flowerbucks from each tier completion!

Speaking of, the !eshop now has a new currency - Flowerbucks! These are obtained pretty much the same way as eggbucks, aside from also being able to get them in the Seasonal Pass.

You may be wondering what happened to my original plan for eggbucks, and why Flowerbucks exist. This is mostly because I didn't plan on eggbucks being around for as long as they were leading into this update. By the time I had this update near complete, people had 100s of thousands of eggbucks stockpiled, which obviously would hurt the flow of this event quite a bit. So I decided to separate 'em, and use the data from the Eggbucks system to balance some bigger things to buy with them. (Prices in eshop are still subject to change, so please give your feedback once all the items are revealed. Keep in mind the event is lasting MONTHS though!).

Renewal Chests & Grove Boxes
The 2 main seasonal rewards - Renewal Chest and Grove Boxes.

Grove boxes can be crafted with Renewal Shards, as you'd expect.

There's also now Enhanced Versions of the typical seasonal jewels that can be obtained from Geodes!

Anyways, I put a shit ton of time into this update and hope you all enjoy it, and as with anything, please report any bugs you find in #bug-reports in discord. Please include your steamID if its a missing item or related to one of your items.

Notes:
  • Added new 2024 Sprummer Seasonal, with new pass, chest, boxes, and more.
  • Last Prism now no longer procs traits as often until the beams converge.
  • Glacier's Grasp's damage has been increased, but it now creates fewer ice shards per second. (It has a 1-1.25x random pve multi now to help make up for the fewer shards per second too)
  • Added easter weapon bases, including a new one.
  • Disabled older seasonal bases (oops).
  • (Definitely some other things I forgot to write down)

RE: 2024 Sprummer Pre-release notes - Terran - 05-30-2024

I love the flowers, those look great! Really glad you changed the jewel pouch (geode)/etc - The glacier ones felt kinda pointless, but Enhanced jewels sounds REALLY awesome from them!

RE: 2024 Sprummer Pre-release notes - North - 05-30-2024

W post

RE: 2024 Sprummer Pre-release notes - Black Knight - 05-30-2024

W update on god!

RE: 2024 Sprummer Pre-release notes - Tango(SCRUB) - 05-30-2024

TY for taking the time to make all that you do, cant wait to try out the new stuff once its live!!!!

RE: 2024 Sprummer Pre-release notes - Skullkid94700 - 05-30-2024

Thanks for all you do Brass! Love to see a longer seasonal, and I hope you can get some rest. There is nothing like FRG anywhere else in gaming, and the work you do shows why its been around for almost a decade.

RE: 2024 Sprummer Pre-release notes - Dylansonfire - 05-30-2024

W mans

RE: 2024 Sprummer Pre-release notes - hami - 05-30-2024

Dear Brass,

I hope this note finds you well. I wanted to take a moment to personally thank you for all the hard work and dedication you’ve put into the latest update on FRG. Your effort and commitment will not only improve the server but have also greatly enhance our community's gaming experience.

The new features and enhancements are simply amazing. It’s clear that you’ve put a lot of thought and creativity into every detail. From the improved server stability to the new gameplay mechanics, everything feels so much more polished and engaging. The attention to detail is remarkable, and it’s evident that you’ve been listening to our feedback and working tirelessly to make our ideas a reality.

Your dedication to fostering a positive and inclusive community is truly inspiring. The new moderation tools and community guidelines have made our server a welcoming and safe space for everyone. Your commitment to maintaining a friendly and respectful environment has not gone unnoticed, and we are all incredibly grateful for it.

The creative additions, events, and personal touches you’ve incorporated into this update have brought a new wave of excitement and camaraderie to our community. It’s been wonderful to see everyone come together to explore, build, and compete in the new events you’ve organized. Your passion and dedication shine through in every aspect of this update, and it has made a significant impact on all of us.

Thank you, Brass, for your hard work, creativity, and dedication. Your efforts have created a fantastic gaming experience that we all enjoy and appreciate. We are incredibly lucky to have you as our server admin, and we look forward to many more amazing updates in the future.

With deepest gratitude,

hank

RE: 2024 Sprummer Pre-release notes - Toxicbust - 05-30-2024

Plasma donated. blood money donated. Can't wait for the event.

RE: 2024 Sprummer Pre-release notes - twentysix - 05-30-2024

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO