Forerunner Gaming
Water Treatment 2 - Anniversary: The Iterations of Water Treatment - Printable Version

+- Forerunner Gaming (https://forerunnergaming.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Server Discussion (https://forerunnergaming.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: General (https://forerunnergaming.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=21)
+--- Thread: Water Treatment 2 - Anniversary: The Iterations of Water Treatment (/showthread.php?tid=10459)

Water Treatment 2 - Anniversary: The Iterations of Water Treatment - The Black Parade - 01-10-2023

It has been one full year since Water Treatment 2 came out. First releasing back in 2022 on January 14th, according to the patch notes.

This is a thank you to everyone who played Water Treatment!
Even if you played for 5 minutes and quit on the first wall running section

It has been wonderful seeing everyone run these courses and putting in the effort to maximize runs, and even help others who might need a hand running the sewers ((The Suess, Alibi, Philip, the most notable people I can think of right now))
I again want to think everyone who has played and given their feedback on the gamemode, even the ones who have nothing good to say or for me to use. I of course want to thank Brass for putting in the time to develop a standalone gamemode, and take the risk on an already mixed event from 2020's Water Treatment.

I could end this post here, but I decided to look back on Water Treatment, its conceptions, the different iterations, and what's coming next...

Click on the spoilers under each title to display its contents.
Krampus (2016)
Water Treatment (2020)
Water Treatment 2 (2022)

Water Treatment: Voltage

Water Treatment: Chambers (2023)

RE: Water Treatment 2 - Anniversary: The Iterations of Water Treatment - Phiwip - 01-10-2023

<3 WE LOVE PARADE

RE: Water Treatment 2 - Anniversary: The Iterations of Water Treatment - Danderp - 01-10-2023

WT WOO YEA I LOVE WT WOO YEA I LOVE PARADE

RE: Water Treatment 2 - Anniversary: The Iterations of Water Treatment - ManeGunner6 - 01-10-2023

POG PARADE POG POG WOO YEAH WE LOVE PARADE

RE: Water Treatment 2 - Anniversary: The Iterations of Water Treatment - LMANKIZZLE - 01-10-2023

Big Grin love ya parade and also thanks for being a inspiration to create epic maps like yours

RE: Water Treatment 2 - Anniversary: The Iterations of Water Treatment - The Suess - 01-10-2023

WT was fun
WT2 was challenging, fun, and gave a new skill to learn.

Looking forward to chambers (There better be a soul-crushing Agony 2 in it!)

RE: Water Treatment 2 - Anniversary: The Iterations of Water Treatment - Loquacious - 01-10-2023

Surfing in WTC? (Love you & all your work Parade, please don't ever stop making awesome stuff)

RE: Water Treatment 2 - Anniversary: The Iterations of Water Treatment - Middle Eastern Elf - 01-10-2023

Woo yeah Water treatment : Peepoflower :
Gonna put another 300 hours on chambers Guh

RE: Water Treatment 2 - Anniversary: The Iterations of Water Treatment - Babbuwawa - 01-11-2023

PARADE WOOOO