Forerunner Gaming
Compilation of Heisen Suggestions that Hold Up - Printable Version

+- Forerunner Gaming (https://forerunnergaming.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Server Discussion (https://forerunnergaming.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: Suggestions (https://forerunnergaming.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+--- Thread: Compilation of Heisen Suggestions that Hold Up (/showthread.php?tid=10252)

Compilation of Heisen Suggestions that Hold Up - HeisenBurger - 10-07-2021

I'm just posting a lot of suggestions that I'd like to see that I still believe are good. I have a lot of threads that are old and all that.

Arsonist

PKM

Hinga Dinga Durgen

-5% to +10% Accuracy
+20% Damage (So it does above 33)
+25% Firerate
-30% to -20% Stability
+20% Reload speed
+5 to +10% Mobility

A lean mean killing machine.

Shots with this weapon stack gasoline on people.

Right click to shoot out a flame thrower, like a hellfire/dragon strikes. Hitting someone with the flamethrower detonates the gasoline, dealing X amount of damage in an area. The size and damage increases based on the amount of stacks detonated. The user is immune to the explosion.

Shots that hit the ground/walls make a trail of gasoline (Think firewalking boots)
Use the flamethrower to light the gasoline trail on fire.
Covering a dead body in gasoline and lighting it on fire will blow it up. Dealing X amount of damage to anyone near it.

Remember how hanging bodies is useless? This gun lets you create traps for people using bodies, kinda like sticky bomb traps from TF2 or something but with gasoline trails instead.

Axes of the Nephelim

Melee

Bimonthly? Trib unique? Exclusive drop to Trib AND IoD (Higher chance in trib)? Have one part drop from Trib and one from IoD and combine them?

Axes used by the Nephilim, half breeds of Angels and Demons.

*This weapon lifesteals a % of damage dealt, this percentage goes up the lower HP you are.

Combo based melee, to be completely honest I have no idea how you decide to make the combos brass so I'll leave this up to you. Dealing damage with this melee fills up the blood gauge, after dealing X amount of damage, the axes are charged. The charge is indicated by the blade part of the axes changing to Angelic/Demonic texture (they should be animated because why not).

After whatever combo of high speed slashes and horizontal slashes, combine the axes to deal a massive blow that can one tap people in the head.

For a short duration after this combo, left click to summon the spirit of Tzadkiel to do a random attack. Right click instead to summon the spirit of Bazzalth to have him do one of his attacks. Brass, ima leave you to decide which attacks you see fit.

Damage dealt by summoned attacks will heal for 100% of the damage they deal.

Phoenix

H.U.G.E 249

hinga dinga durgen

+25% accuracy
+20 - 25% damage
+ 15 - 20% Firerate
-20% Stability
Mobi can be whatever
+20% reload speed.

From the ashes of your destruction you will rise again.

Hitting enemies raises a sun over your head, after landing X amount of shots you are prompted to activate Supernova. When you activate supernova, the sun starts to glow brighter, and then explodes, dealing a small amount of damage, but blinding anyone looking at the explosion.

For X amount of seconds after Supernova is charged, every bullet will ignite for a small amount of time.

Killing an enemy who was affected by Supernova gives you a charge of Phoenix Shot (capped out at one charge). While you have a charged shot, right click to shoot a high damaging beam. (40 on body, 150 on head, or anything that can one tap armor). If you kill an enemy with Phoenix Shot, for the next X amount of seconds, if you are killed. You will be respawned with 25% HP, and emit a supernova.

Phoenix from valorant, check. Phoenix from Rounds, also check. Ha, Lets go!

This should not be anything but an actual H.U.G.E base, since it shouldn't be ultra top tier for killing people in TTT with effects as strong as these.

Bloodthirster

P228 or M1911?

Bimonthly type beat/Godlike from vampire rounds (please bring these back)

+20% accuracy
+25% Damage
+20% Firerate
+5 - 10% mobility
-25% Deploy speed
-20-30% Stability
15 bullets in the mag, p228 or m1911

Getting a kill with this weapon spawns an orb that stays for X amount of seconds. Press (Insert Key here) on this orb (Through walls, from any range) to teleport to the orb and heal for X amount of health.

Teleporting to the orb leaves a deactivated orb from the spot you teleported from, getting a kill reactivates the orb and allows you to teleport to it and heal again.

Maybe set bonus with bloodsurge?
Bloodsurge TPs heal? Increases healing received? Stat increases?

Void's Embrace

Godlike Secondary (This could be adapted into any secondary weapon base, but I'm leaning towards a Deagle or a Pistol. Because I'm not sure what base weapon this should be, I won't give it any stats)

Headshot kills with this weapon cause the victim's body to spawn a "Void Tether", anyone in the area gets trapped in the tether which prevents them from leaving the area surrounding the dead body of the original victim for X amount of seconds.

Headshot kills on any person who is already tethered, causes them to explode and damage everyone in the area and everyone who is tethered for X amount of damage.

Pressing right click within X amount of seconds and without damaging anyone who is tethered allows you to consume the tether. Consuming a tether allows you to place it somewhere else (I.e, a wall or a doorway), where it will lie dormant and invisible (but make a sound or something). If someone walks past the tether, it will tether them and chain to anyone else near the target.

Block Benelli, Block Launcher, Brick Blaster, something.

Coal Launcher type Benelli

Shrine Unique

I have no idea what the base stats of the Benelli so idk what to + or -.

*Hitting someone has a chance to start spawning tetris blocks on their screen, the more shots hit the more stack on their screen

*Players killed with this weapon turn into bricks

H.U.G.E 249

Improbability Device Unique

+20% Accuracy
+25% Damage
+25% Firerate
-5% Mobility
-30% Stability

Hold E to charge a flash, charging makes an audio cue and anyone looking at the camera within X amount of meters will be flashed for a short duration. Anyone in the flash has a snapshot of them made (Like a gray Gemini clone of them or something).

Right-click to cause snapshots to start shooting anyone in a cone in front of them with whatever weapon they were holding when the snapshot was made/ the camera gun/ generic weapon. Snapshots have the same amount of health as a Gemini clone.

Shots hit have a 1 in X chance to start playing Trance - 009 Sound System Dreamscape and display Unregistered Hypercam 2 on the victim's screen.

Animation for activating snapshots

RE: Compilation of Heisen Suggestions that Hold Up - codwiu - 10-09-2021

Block Benelli POG

RE: Compilation of Heisen Suggestions that Hold Up - CatFIsh - 10-14-2021

Arsonist sounds like a fun gun to use +1