Forerunner Gaming
Revenge RDM & leave by DaBaby - Printable Version

+- Forerunner Gaming (https://forerunnergaming.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Server Discussion (https://forerunnergaming.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: Complaints (https://forerunnergaming.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+---- Forum: Resolved (https://forerunnergaming.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+---- Thread: Revenge RDM & leave by DaBaby (/showthread.php?tid=10115)

Pages: 1 2

Revenge RDM & leave by DaBaby - RELIN-Q - 04-29-2021

Steam Name of Offending Player(s): Jerome (DaBaby)

Steam ID of Offending Player(s):

Map the event happened on: ttt_hairyhouse

Date of event: APRIL 29TH ~1:40pm

What Happened?: I was slayed for killing DaBaby on his T round (as a det) so he killed me the next round and said "crossfire" and then left to lobby with !lobby.
Now he will not stop calling me retarded and saying I "woke up and decided to act retarded". He was not slayed for RDMing still and I was slayed a second time by Member+ Grahm for killing an inno that wouldn't ID a body.

DaBaby said he also didn't mean to leave on purpose but he very clearly typed !lobby in chat to leave. He's real mad.

Witnesses: Grahm, NICESHOT getrektm8, Doge A Cola, Revoker, The Suess, SirKaffee

RE: Revenge RDM & leave by DaBaby - DONGERWEED29266602592O3852309764 - 04-29-2021

it will help if you use this format:

"Steam Name of Offending Player(s):

Map the event happened on:

Date of event:

What Happened?:

Witnesses:"

otherwise this is honestly very very believable of jerome to do.

RE: Revenge RDM & leave by DaBaby - Kanye West NotFound.Tech - 04-29-2021

it will help if you use this format:

"Steam Name of Offending Player(s):

Map the event happened on:

Date of event:

What Happened?:

Witnesses:"

It would help if you used this format

RE: Revenge RDM & leave by DaBaby - Manzy - 04-29-2021

rare to see forums complaints since i left moat, but even moat required evidence?

RE: Revenge RDM & leave by DaBaby - CoachGrump - 04-29-2021

Yeah there needs to be some sort of evidence, we need Jerome's side of the story, and also follow the format.

RE: Revenge RDM & leave by DaBaby - DONGERWEED29266602592O3852309764 - 04-29-2021

jerome isnt taking this seriously and has just made two troll replies. cmon.

RE: Revenge RDM & leave by DaBaby - RELIN-Q - 04-29-2021

(04-29-2021, 07:07 PM)DONGERWEED29266602592O3852309764 Wrote:  jerome isnt taking this seriously and has just made two troll replies. cmon.

Now he won't stop spamming VC AND regular chat with "how do you like my balls in your mouth"
Even followed me to lobby to continue it.

Honestly really childish.

I went to lobby to do bloodwynd and do my donator spins, the bind is for my homies, if you think it was for you, I would of said your name, but no you hear me saying IN VOICE CHAT to Niceshot and Corona aka Josh, and I even addressed it to those 2, the bind is for when I kill them, and I posted it in lobby doing bloodwynd forgetting I changed my donator spin bind. I have you blocked and moved on from it, since you think killing someone for asking you a question 2 seconds into the round is okay, and for the revenge rdm part, I didn't mean to do that, I even said that, I asked for the slay and was ignored, then I went to lobby to turn shit in, came back to TTT, asked for the slay again for 2 whole maps and was still ignored on it, if you really think I would go out my way to bother a random person I do not know, then you truly do not know me.

RE: Revenge RDM & leave by DaBaby - RELIN-Q - 04-29-2021

(04-29-2021, 07:30 PM)Jerome Wrote:  I went to lobby to do bloodwynd and do my donator spins, the bind is for my homies, if you think it was for you, I would of said your name, but no you hear me saying IN VOICE CHAT to Niceshot and Corona aka Josh, and I even addressed it to those 2, the bind is for when I kill them, and I posted it in lobby doing bloodwynd forgetting I changed my donator spin bind. I have you blocked and moved on from it, since you think killing someone for asking you a question 2 seconds into the round is okay, and for the revenge rdm part, I didn't mean to do that, I even said that, I asked for the slay and was ignored, then I went to lobby to turn shit in, came back to TTT, asked for the slay again for 2 whole maps and was still ignored on it, if you really think I would go out my way to bother a random person I do not know, then you truly do not know me.

For some reason it seemed like harassment! What a silly mix-up. I don't really believe anything you say anymore.

sounds like a personal problem then if I even addressed it ingame to the people it was for. Like man it can't be that hard when I say Niceshot and Corona, asking them how do they like the sweat.