Forerunner Gaming

Full Version: New Melee Weapon Idea! (Not a Sword)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
I need a spoon in my life on terms of names im tired of stuff being named the japanese way why not german? Löffel That sounds just as good right? stuff keeps getting named the japanese way im bored of it

(05-07-2015, 08:33 AM)cobaltgeo Wrote: [ -> ]I need a spoon in my life on terms of names im tired of stuff being named the japanese way why not german? Löffel That sounds just as good right? stuff keeps getting named the japanese way im bored of it

Even better if you want it to be named SILVER SPOON but be fancy Silberlöffel I dont know about you guys but that names perfect
We all need a Silberlöffel In our lives especially for attacking people +1

HERE IS PROOF SilberLöffel Sounds awesome
See it justs rolls off the tongue
the double post is real
It looks like a good idea however i'm thinking it will take a while for people to get used to because it looks a lot like a knife.
(05-11-2015, 12:28 AM)MassEffector Piggy Wrote: [ -> ]It looks like a good idea however i'm thinking it will take a while for people to get used to because it looks a lot like a knife.

bruh do you even read?
bump.
+1 good idea!
+1 I always wanted to rek terran with a spoon.
mfw still no super fast melee Sad
(07-22-2015, 11:44 PM)Dreadark Wrote: [ -> ]mfw still no super fast melee Sad

wow, necroing, reported.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13