Forerunner Gaming

Full Version: Goodnight FRG 300/365
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The time has come for me to go. I no longer able to play due to homework and school, and my social life.

I met many of you over 3 years ago on NTG back when I was a childish kid, with no other goals other than climbing my way up the ranks on a gaming server. I used to sit home doing nothing except play gmod in depressed torpor. I've been feeling great lately though, in the best shape of my life, actually having a social life, and getting over my anxiety problems. I don't want to revert back to how I used to be so that's why I decided it's best just to quit. I don't even like video games much anymore except for with a small group of friends from here or real life. I've been acting as this persona "DONGERWEED29266602592O38523097" for so long. Under this name I've slowly changed and acted differently, some bad some good. Except I started getting rude and obnoxious, knowing I could be cool. I got used to hearing "DONGERWEED29266602592O38523097" more than my actual name (Cam) and I hate it now. When I'm old I don't wanna look back and think about anymore life wasted than I already have. There's no point in me having +member anymore so I don't need it. Maybe I'll come mess around with newer updates a bit. Terran you've done a great job being owner. Terran, Terran, Terran, Terran, Terran if you're still here, and a handful of others, love ya, feel free to invite me to any games you play when I'm online. That's about enough sappiness from me to last a month. Blech.

peace out.