Forerunner Gaming

Full Version: More molten secondaries.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Right now there are only two molten secondaries. Whilst there exists a whole host of primaries. You have a molten Deagle, and the molten pistol and that's it. Adding additional guns to the molten tier couldn't really be construed as bad. It dilutes the primary pool, whilst also adding a lot more viable secondaries. There aren't really any secondaries right now that compare to the big three of fools world, sag CCD, and hellfire/dragonstrike. And I doubt any molten ones will really outshine them with the utility of these weapons.

Examples of secondaries id like to see as a Molten: glock, tec9, m1911, and the p250 (eclipsed pistol / Deimos model).

This suggestion is kind of short just because it's such a simple one I don't see any downsides at all in this happening.
pretty sure most of these can drop but just havent unless im wrong?
molten glock yes ples
I would like this for all weapons (outside of crafting). I see no reason it is restricted to competitive weapons.
(07-19-2019, 05:41 AM)Unpoke Wrote: [ -> ]pretty sure most of these can drop but just havent unless im wrong?

Nope literally the only two that exist are Deagle and pistol. Asked Tobias about it.
give me molten glock daddy
If we're lacking secondaries I have a whole suggestion thread on em Smile (ADD THEM BRASS)
please bring molten tec-9 into this world... i need it.
Big bump!