Forerunner Gaming

Full Version: Honestly I am lost and I need you help (NOT CLICKBAIT)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Today has been really rough and I am left feeling completely lost and hopeless. There are many reasons why my day has been rough. Like the fact that it took me 20 whole minutes to do my Computer Science lab. It never takes me that long It normally takes me 10-15 minutes. Also, my math class was canceled. I really really wanted to do math in class today but NO it HAAAD to be canceled. To top this complete garbage day off I come home and the server that I have been craving to play all day is down because of a gmod update. HOW DARE the server be down EVER. THIS IS ANARCHY and we need to stand up for it. How am I going to earn my internet coins to buy special guns that only apply to this one server? Where else am I going to complain about not getting T rounds? Where else am I going to complain about other people stealing my kills? My day is ruined and now I am left lost and falling. I feel like I am falling and I can't stop falling. I have been lost for like 20 minutes and I do not know what to do. I am left lost and broken. I have no idea what I am going to do now that I cannot get on the server and lose all of my coins on Spin to win and 50/50.

I need help.
This song should cheer you up.