Forerunner Gaming

Full Version: Worm Queen Bug
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Howdy all,

I don't have any evidence of this but lately when doing worm queen when she pits the green infection balls at you they will get stuck to your model kinda like a cosmetic (even if they dont even get remotely close to hitting you). They deal no damage, but you basically wear the ball until it disappears. The reason this is a problem is because it blocks ALL bullets so you are unable to shoot wq when this happens.

Anyone else having this happen? Only just started happening today but I've had it happen 5 fights in a row consistently
It happens to me all the time when I bring flereous, did you bring one too?
yes worm queen is a bug
(10-02-2018, 10:51 PM)Kheyre Wrote: [ -> ]It happens to me all the time when I bring flereous, did you bring one too?

I always use flereous for it, but its never happened before. Weird.

And by always use it I mean i have it equipped but I never wield it. The balls go away after the normal time they would on the ground, but it makes the fight damn near impossible because the next time he shoots them they just re-attach. Hasn't happened to me again since I made this report, but definitely a weird one
Unpoke a worm is not a bug u braindawg