Forerunner Gaming

Full Version: [BUFF] Soul Track/Muffle[Implemented]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Both should have longer duration.
3-5 seconds isn't enough to impact gameplay to a point where it'll do anything, and I think they both have enough potential to be really worthwhile to have if they just lasted a bit longer.
+1. Shoot people and proc soul track, pull out extinct railgun, charge railgun, aaaaaaand it's gone
something i'd like to add to this, the mr cal that was apart of the goodie bag has muffle that is a guaranteed proc on headshot, I'm not sure why its only like that for that gun. I think it should be made like that for all guns with muffle
(09-03-2018, 02:35 AM)Alex Summers Wrote: [ -> ]something i'd like to add to this, the mr cal that was apart of the goodie bag has muffle that is a guaranteed proc on headshot, I'm not sure why its only like that for that gun. I think it should be made like that for all guns with muffle

Because it's a special muffle from the Lazarus, which has 100% to proc on headshot
Yeah, muffle/soul track should be way better than the trashfire they are.
i think soul track should be like 10-15 sec and muffle should be around the same personally but idk if thats too much
I think muffle is too common to really buff it too much, I've already re-worked it before. It's not supposed to be anything like insanely useful. It is one of the most basic traits out there, and it's quite annoying already, at least as a boss, to get muffled constantly.

It's not a full fledged ability, it's just a tiny addition to your gun. It's current range is 3-6 seconds. I'll change it to 6-10 for now.

Implemented.