Forerunner Gaming

Full Version: Patchnotes 08/26/2018
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Additions
  • The Fishing Beta is now live on the lobby for those that were accepted. It will be an open-beta in a short while. This is mostly to test catch rates, rarities, and for some bugs/exploits. In order to fish you must purchase a starter rod from the Fishing Shop NPC by the lake. Then walk close to the lake and type !fish to get your rod and start fishing. Note: Some features are currently disabled/hidden to not spoil every surprise fishing offers, and All of your fishing progress will be wiped when the beta ends.

• The new DL system is live for beta testing, be sure to enable the DL system to try it out and let me know how it works(br_custom_downloads 1 and br_disable_downloads 0 ). This system will be much better in the end once some of the kinks are worked out. To highlight its changes: ~500 smaller downloads, download speed was halved to help not crash the webserver/spike your pings, and it mounts existing content at sending client info. It also uses my second webserver, which means all of them 503 timeout/capacity errors the forums gets should hopefully be reduced.
  • The first batch of Forerunner 2.0 tiers have been added (4 of them, I will try to do 8 in the next batch). 1 from Asylum chests/horus, 1 from Bloodwynd, and 2 new globals.

Fixes
  • Hopefully fixed weapons being unable to reload in some events.
  • Fixed Blackdeath issues in events.
I buy first earthbound that drops yes?
heck i wanna fish!!

cool update, thanks brass
Where is the fish react emote on forums?
hell yeah! im hoping on now for fishing beta and new tiers!!!

also brass when is the rerolling for zodiacs coming out?

Meatball already dropped
Aug btw

The other global drop tier
Fishing idea :Have bosses have ponds you can fish from once you kill the bosses make a time limit on how long you can fish. Unique fish/items ofc.
I'd like to see specialty fish from those boss ponds, used in special trades for the specific loot. (Fishing rewards)
Pages: 1 2