Forerunner Gaming

Full Version: Broken Player Models
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I recently saw the player Pankakenotes using zombie skin and noticed that I couldn't seem to headshot him no matter what. After doing some testing by buying the coin shop models: Zombie, Zombified Hendrix, Zombified Taylor, Zombified Ruin, Zombified Diaz, Zombified Nomad.

I then found that all of the headshot hitboxes of these particular skins either don't exist or are somehow covered by their body shot hitboxes, no matter what I tried I could not find any area that awarded headshot damage.

Might want to either remove these or fix them.
welcome to garbage workshop models
I suggest we swap to power rangers.
(08-21-2018, 06:18 AM)gfkxj Wrote: [ -> ]I recently saw the player Pankakenotes using zombie skin and noticed that I couldn't seem to headshot him no matter what. After doing some testing by buying the coin shop models: Zombie, Zombified Hendrix, Zombified Taylor, Zombified  Ruin, Zombified Diaz, Zombified  Nomad.

I then found that all of the headshot hitboxes of these particular skins either don't exist or are somehow covered by their body shot hitboxes, no matter what I tried I could not find any area that awarded headshot damage.

Might want to either remove these or fix them.

New meta boyssss
That's weird. They have the same hitboxes as any other playermodel.

YIKES. I forgot to upload the recompiled version I made of them to the servers!! (They were uploaded to the download system, but I fucking forgot to put them on the servers so they would load server-side properly)

Should be fixed now.