Forerunner Gaming

Full Version: Problem with community
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I feel there's a huge problem lately concerning everyone about me

I feel im still regarded as a toxic intolerant 12 year old when im not

People still think oh its cobalt that kid from Ntg lets go fuck with him

I want it to stop i keep getting walked over for no reason

Sure i might still be annoying and for no reason i have these random bouts where i am super angry and don't care at all

But that gives no one the right to treat me like shit

This needs to be adressed

Also people keep joking about my voice its not fucking funny and its not something i can control so stop it
I feel like this is just an issue because you were spamming the elevator on a already server
It's nothing to do with your voice, you just talk a little too much for your own good.
Some people here are very aggressive for sure and I'm happy to help deflect any unnecessary assault, but that's just how the internet works.

I think it would be beneficial if you did more thinking before you spoke and if you lowered your mic by just a notch.
making a shitposting thread in all caps about banning an admin and haxing the server kinda makes you seem that way
No the problem is everyone is rude to me even when im not "Talking to much"
I mean you did make a post about calling religion retarded and a person's belief's retarded and poured milk on yourself... People may regard you as an immature child if you do those things...
(01-28-2018, 05:47 AM)CoachGrump Wrote: [ -> ]I mean you did make a post about calling religion retarded and a person's belief's retarded and poured milk on yourself... People may regard you as an immature child if you do those things...

Thats called being creative why don't you grow up and go back in the corner with the boring people
I'm going to close this before you make a fool of yourself.