Forerunner Gaming

Full Version: Community Crate Series 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Rare suggestions are now open!

You have until October 9th to get your suggestions in! Be sure to visit http://forerunnergaming.org/weapons/ to get a general idea of stat ranges for rares.

I am also considering not actually announcing what suggestions were accepted. This helps make things a surprise when CC2 is released.
(10-03-2017, 03:08 AM)Brassx Wrote: [ -> ]Rare suggestions are now open!

You have until October 9th to get your suggestions in! Be sure to visit http://forerunnergaming.org/weapons/ to get a general idea of stat ranges for rares.

I am also considering not actually announcing what suggestions were accepted. This helps make things a surprise when CC2 is released.

I really like the idea of having it be a surprise and let everyone discover what is in there.

What do you think about having us be able to "queue suggestions" of a higher tier so when we can post them they get submitted? I get the feeling a lot of people are forgetting about their suggestions or that suggesting even exists

remove likes when
IMO dont tell anyone anything about what has made it in or not.
Playing devils advocate, some people might want to revamp their ideas if it didn't quite make it through for the next tier.
Ontop of that, I kinda want to see what type of stuff people are reacting to so I can kind of steer my ideas towards that, and people might make things too similar to others.

Would be nice to know what made it through. I'm nosey.
Hey so, is the community crate 2 still being worked on?
(01-15-2018, 02:01 AM)Black Parade is DEAD Wrote: [ -> ]Hey so, is the community crate 2 still being worked on?

It is put on hold until the next big update. Then we will decide on a better theme and restart it.
(01-15-2018, 02:11 AM)Brassx Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-15-2018, 02:01 AM)Black Parade is DEAD Wrote: [ -> ]Hey so, is the community crate 2 still being worked on?

It is put on hold until the next big update. Then we will decide on a better theme and restart it.

Can we get an Eta on how long that might be?
Thunder and Lightning theme
(01-15-2018, 11:52 PM)Halaman Wrote: [ -> ]Dab Theme

Fixed it for you
P90 Theme

It’s just P90s
Pages: 1 2 3 4