Forerunner Gaming

Full Version: Bugs with the First Prayer/Egg Rounds
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1) I'm not sure if it's suppose to do this, but the ricochet doesn't work currently(at least with an unleveled one)

2) If you get a headshot, but the last bullet to register isn't a headshot, you don't get credit for it, even if 6/7 of them are headshots. It's super frustrating and pretty unfair. I've barely gotten it to level 2 because of this.

3) This isn't a bug with the shotgun, but player to player collisions on egg hunts aren't fixed.

4) This isn't really a bug, but if you die on a egg hunt you should get respawned(maybe a 10 second wait to avoid abuse?)

5) The enhanceable report after you die says i have more EXP than i do. It currently says 24 while I only have 21.5
I don't think 2 is all that bad. And I don't see how it't unfair. If it's the same for everyone then it's fair lol.
(04-14-2017, 02:42 AM)Aresuft Wrote: [ -> ]I don't think 2 is all that bad. And I don't see how it't unfair. If it's the same for everyone then it's fair lol.

because it's completely RNG if you get the exp, not skill based, which i thought was the whole point of enhancable weapons.