Forerunner Gaming

Full Version: Moving in two weeks
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I am moving in two weeks to a place that has no internet at all, I can't get any internet what so ever there.

I don't know if I'll stay Mod or not seeing how I won't be able to play at all, it's all up to Brass
We will never see you again?!?!?!
Well shit, you really can't get any type of internet?

Eclipse you've honestly been one of my favorite people to talk to, about anything and everything.

I appreciate you being here with us and the time you spent. I won't forget you, even if you have to disappear for a while.

I really do hope it works out and you can at least post here from time to time.
That really sucks man. Look into satellite internet.
(10-02-2016, 01:10 AM)Kuro Wrote: [ -> ]Well shit, you really can't get any type of internet?

Eclipse you've honestly been one of my favorite people to talk to, about anything and everything.

I appreciate you being here with us and the time you spent. I won't forget you, even if you have to disappear for a while.

I really do hope it works out and you can at least post here from time to time.

I will still have data on my phone and I'll be roaming around that way and steam on my phone, but no games online for a while Sad
rip
i've always loved you eclipse
Dude go live at McDonald's. Free wifi. But for real that sucks my guy. I'm gonna miss ya
But what about the scam carts...

Love you man! We have to play again before you go.
You could try and get satellite internet, but, yeah, its expensive and no games. I lived for years on dial up and satellite internet. It sucks pretty hard.

Poor Eclipse :(. Moving to North Korea is a terrible idea!
:,( Makes me pretty sad. Good luck though dude, maybe over time you can move to a place with internet access?
Pages: 1 2