Forerunner Gaming

Full Version: Frg Drama Alert #3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey Guy's Killer Keemstar Here and today we have tons of news today so lets get ROIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHT into it.

Today Undope's Member Application was shot down for being inactive a few months.Maybe one day he will come back

http://imgur.com/qc2PkMJ

And in other new's Brassx assured the Voslom Community that there is progress on voslom and included some tasty tidbit's read all about it here

http://forerunnergaming.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=4778

And that's about it for the new's today Goodbye Frgdramaalert Nation.
How has no one done anything to stop these annoying ass posts. I know its shit posting, but at least shitpost something funny.
(09-26-2016, 08:43 PM)hockeyfn Wrote: [ -> ]How has no one done anything to stop these annoying ass posts. I know its shit posting, but at least shitpost something funny.

These are the news. there not post to be funny
when does this become spam.

i just want it to stop clogging the "view new posts" please. it was never funny and whoever this is, you are a generally unfunny person and i feel bad for anyone that has to listen to your jokes in real life.
(09-26-2016, 09:26 PM)Dreadark Wrote: [ -> ]when does this become spam.

i just want it to stop clogging the "view new posts" please. it was never funny and whoever this is, you are a generally unfunny person and i feel bad for anyone that has to listen to your jokes in real life.

It's Cobalt, you can tell by the way they fucking stupidly put an apostrophe before every s in every word no matter the circumstance.
I bet it's Enchantable again.
(09-27-2016, 05:06 PM)Bradley Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-26-2016, 09:26 PM)Dreadark Wrote: [ -> ]when does this become spam.

It's Cobalt, you can tell by the way they fucking stupidly put an apostrophe before every s in every word no matter the circumstance.

yeah. i realized it's cobalt.