Forerunner Gaming

Full Version: Another Donation Incentive
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was thinking that the few people with +10 or higher Donator Badges should have perma VIP. They obviously have paid a lot to the server and they should get something nice for it.
inb4 OH MY GOD YOU ARE SUCH A P2W

But yeah, being a man with a +12 donator badge, obviously I would support this.

It currently costs me $300 to level up my donator badge :^(
Eh. I like giving at least $10 a month as a "Thank you"., though to be fair, I could and would still do it. I feel like a reliable, slow income is better than random spurts of "A lot" of money. I like the idea, but it probably helps Brass a lot if he knows he's get, say, 8-10 players giving $10 each a month, rather than them randomly dumping a bunch of money.

Just my opinion.
This right here.
(08-23-2016, 06:58 AM)Terran Wrote: [ -> ]Eh. I like giving at least $10 a month as a "Thank you"., though to be fair, I could and would still do it. I feel like a reliable, slow income is better than random spurts of "A lot" of money. I like the idea, but it probably helps Brass a lot if he knows he's get, say, 8-10 players giving $10 each a month, rather than them randomly dumping a bunch of money.

Just my opinion.
Man, I can't be dropping money like this. I am only 16 with a bugged badge.