Forerunner Gaming

Full Version: Probably a retarded question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So Ive always wondered, what do all those godlikes do? Same with these primordials Ive heard about (and of course what the Railgun looks like, I want one) if you could tell me that would be great. (Also dont blame it on my lack of playing)
Thrakos - Shoots lightning from the sky at people
Tartarus - Shoots laser beams
Deathbringer - Shoots a ball which follows the player and does a ton of damage
Ascultone - Shoots a beam with travel time
Candy Cane Deagle - Puts target in an ice cube, unable to move
Megaladon - can switch between a rifle and smg, and also can have sharks attack your target
Infested Kunais - Have a target lock on feature(basically aimbot), which makes your shots never miss unless interputed by a third party object
Bloodweep - Leeches target for HP while making them lose it.
Last Prayer - Just a simple revolver with spam the hammer
Bloodfury - Brings objects closer to target/For every 10 HP you lose, you gain 4.5% more damage.

Did I miss any?
(08-22-2016, 03:38 AM)tobiasxz Wrote: [ -> ]Thrakos - Shoots lightning from the sky at people
Tartarus - Shoots laser beams
Deathbringer - Shoots a ball which follows the player and does a ton of damage
Ascultone - Shoots a beam with travel time
Candy Cane Deagle - Puts target in an ice cube, unable to move
Megaladon - can switch between a rifle and smg, and also can have sharks attack your target
Infested Kunais - Have a target lock on feature(basically aimbot), which makes your shots never miss unless interputed by a third party object
Bloodweep - Leeches target for HP while making them lose it.
Last Prayer - Just a simple revolver with spam the hammer
Bloodfury - Brings objects closer to target/For every 10 HP you lose, you gain 4.5% more damage.

Did I miss any?

Morgoth's sword kappa
wait did you delete the last thread where I posted on it or
what
what just happened
why would you do that you're so retarded I hate you

edit: oh never mind it was a double post you're forgiven