Forerunner Gaming

Full Version: Hi there.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It's been a long time. Like, really long. Well, not THAT long, but a year is a 15th of my life at this point, and that seems like a lot to me.

Anyway, how is everyone? I'd like to get you know you guys now, seeing how this server used to be a big part of my life. I honestly feel like I'm that weird uncle who got way to drunk at the family reunion; now trying to claw his way back into the graces of the smith family.
oh hey I remember you a teeny tiny bit.
You joined right near the end of my time on the server.

I actually only vaguely recognize your name.

OH SHIT I remember kinda
hello god of celery
Ur that one guy.
You left back when I was Scott summers. The last thing I remember you saying was you're a fucking hacker and this game is rigged xD. But welcome back friend
(08-09-2016, 11:12 PM)Zott Wrote: [ -> ]You left back when I was Scott summers. The last thing I remember you saying was you're a fucking hacker and this game is rigged xD. But welcome back friend

I was joking, right?
I REMEMBER YOU
didnt you remove me?
anyway. aren't you banned?
(08-09-2016, 11:45 PM)Celery God Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-09-2016, 11:12 PM)Zott Wrote: [ -> ]You left back when I was Scott summers. The last thing I remember you saying was you're a fucking hacker and this game is rigged xD. But welcome back friend

I was joking, right?

Yea it was a joke. I'm hoping for your return man
(08-10-2016, 02:29 AM)Zott Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-09-2016, 11:45 PM)Celery God Wrote: [ -> ]

I was joking, right?

Yea it was a joke. I'm hoping for your return man

Same here. I had a lot of fun playing back in the day.