Forerunner Gaming

Full Version: The best going away gift
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
As many of you know I'm taking a brief break while my internet is being changed, and tonight being my last night I decided to spend it with you guys.

Out of all people Brass was randomly on to showcase the Djinn Fist changes, and what's better than some fun with the server to see me off before the internet goes out?

Out of all people who could have gotten it, and out of any night this could have happened it happened tonight.

I made myself a promise about a week ago when I reached level 40.
I am going to save everything I get, all of my item crates, any kind and all gift packages to level 50 and do a mass unboxing to commemorate reaching level 50.

Guess that includes my drop.
http://i.imgur.com/UPfM3Dg.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/df4cHLQ.jpg

My reaction to this (warning, lots of keyboard smashing)

I'm eagerly awaiting when I can return. Thanks everyone for tonight and always!
i love how your first reaction to getting a godlike is just pressing a bunch of buttons on your keyboard, also just wondering why where u recording scrub, seems like this was staged to me. Kappa
I don't like hearing myself in recordings.

I sound so weird.

But hey, gg. Get to lvl 50 already scrub.
buying crate 50 coins
(07-09-2016, 07:53 AM)hockeyfn Wrote: [ -> ]i love how your first reaction to getting a godlike is just pressing a bunch of buttons on your keyboard, also just wondering why where u recording scrub, seems like this was staged to me. Kappa

Shadowplay is amazing. I just leave it running in case bullshit happens to me so I can rewatch or gather evidence.

This is the one time I used it for another purpose, and man what a hell of a purpose.

(07-09-2016, 07:53 AM)nield Wrote: [ -> ]I don't like hearing myself in recordings.

I sound so weird.

But hey, gg. Get to lvl 50 already scrub.

I like your voice though.
Eh, it sounds different to how it sounds as I say it, so it's weird.

Also, inb4 one of your other crates drops a Djinn at 50
Just to clarify, since people think I was trolling or something:

The sealed djinn post round drop is handled pretty much the same way coin drops are, as in they are actually separate from the other drops.

This means you can get coins/sealed djinn/another drop all in one round. It happened to be in a hook that was declared before the others (due to addon loading differences), so it was displayed before the XP drop.

I have now re-arranged the hook order so people wont be able to try and find things to blame for good luck.
Cant you just code out "luck" so it doesn't apply here?

kek

edit: holy shit, is your poor keyboard okay?
conglaturlations kuro! You deserve it.
Nice one man! I hope you get 30k more coins when you get back Tongue
Pages: 1 2