Forerunner Gaming

Full Version: your steam password origin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
how did you get/come up with your steam password?

does it mean anything to you?

is there a backstory to yours?

Mine is cancer. It was originally a starter password that i was suppose to change back later. I ended up forgetting until forever and tried to change it but after being told i have to go through 900 steps I changed it back.

So everyone post your passwords so we get the story behind how you got it!!!!! I'll start. My password is f0rumg@mezRc@ncer98326234234565

Okay, your turn!

(This thread in NO WAY is making fun of tobias and is a SERIOUS thread. No trolls please.)
It all started when I learned of games. I decided I'd have to have some way of getting into games so I created the password I used everywhere. BU$HD1D911
i logged on with it years ago and forgot it entirely
i rely on the auto-login
Mine is just my social security number 385-1193-2275. ya kno because its already for my security, why not secure all my online accounts with it!
mine is the square root of 69, cause ya know, might need to remember that some day
Mine is based off of people burning to death.

So yeah.
Mine just came to me one day.
It's T3DCRUZ1STH3Z0D14CK1LL3R
I've stuck with it ever since
Mine is just my real name with the added numbers 186
I love cats so I ended up doing mine as omgkittykat4ever13
Jake, I was hacked in runescape one time in 2007.
On that day my password was "black" the hacker took my black (g) and my 50k coin stack.
How shocked was I at how easily they had guessed my password.
Now I look back in sadness at what my 10 year old self had came up with.

Currently I use the same password as I did back then on that day.
Every time I sign in with it I cringe at it's insecurity and silliness.
Now I'm stuck with this awful password and I don't think I can ever change it out of convenience.
And that password is the first letter of every sentence in this post.
Pages: 1 2