Forerunner Gaming

Full Version: titanfall 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
W00T

Hopefully they do everything they said they would for it.
Bleh, not making the mistake of instantly buying this shit again.
empty lobby simulator 2?
Flopperfall 2
I bet they do the same as the first, give a half decent idea and fuck it over completely. (I actually enjoyed Titanfall because of the weapon selection and the mech fighting reminded me of that old ass xbox game that I can't remember)
Chosen, they said titanfall 1 was the "open beta" to see how the full game would perform. Obviously a shitty move but imo it was still fun gameplay but it got boring quick due to nothing but pvp.

This one is supposed to have lots more, plus a campaign.
(04-12-2016, 07:14 PM)Eryehka Wrote: [ -> ]Chosen, they said titanfall 1 was the "open beta" to see how the full game would perform. Obviously a shitty move but imo it was still fun gameplay but it got boring quick due to nothing but pvp.

This one is supposed to have lots more, plus a campaign.

Inb4 this is actually Destiny, but with mechs.
I feel like the game is underrated to the extreme. It sold a shitload of copies and actually had a decent map line up of 15 maps on release (which is what most people complained about). The game really just lacked a reason to keep playing after a couple weeks other then to get better.